Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

renau1g

First Post
Harrison will smile and be satisfied at the more even match. He looks to fin and says, " this looks to be a pretty even match, you think?"

"Yeah, this'll be worth trip out here, or I'll be a beardless dwarf. Fin says with a wink, coming more out of his protective shell as he becomes more comfortable with the others, especially as they proved themselves in battle.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Yes, guys and gal(s)! This was a good fight. I would do some sparrin' myself, but I have not the heart to part with my armor or shield..." Garagos says.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan has a big smile on his face, seeing his friends enjoying themselves so much. He will never understand how violence can have so much appeal for some people, but if that's what they like, then more power to them. Logan, while a quite capable combatant himself, only fights when necessary, and never just for fun.

Scotley

Hero
With no more willing opponents, Tsall'Eie decides to call it a night and go to sleep. Soon the other party members see the wisdom in this. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

OOC: Spot and Listen checks for everyone for their time on watch please.

renau1g

First Post
During his watch, Fin remains as still and silent as a statue, keeping out of sight in the shadow of a large tree, his bow drawn and keen eyes peeled for any threats. The dwarf strains to hear anything beyond the incessent buzzing of insects and the snores of his fellow, Garagos.

[sblock=Rolls]
Fin hides in shadows & remain silent (poor Lucien, he will have a boring watch)
Hide; Spot; Listen (1d20+15=34, 1d20+11=27, 1d20+11=23)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Next time, Garagos and Logan need to share the same watch, so lthey can make up for each other's failings!

Remove ads