Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Dang!! That was half Logan's str in one blow! Another shot like that and you'll be looking for a new cleric!

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Fin awakens this round with the 15.

He sees some movement from the opposite side of the party near the boats...

OOC: I've got an unusually busy week and may not get to post again until Friday, sorry, maybe you can talk strategy and our Wandering 8i will make an appearance.

renau1g

First Post
Knowing that his favourite method of tactics has been throw out the window by the surprise assault by the swamp denizens, Fin shakes the cobwebs out of his head and stands up, taking in the scene around him.

The dwarven rogue rushes forward and with his expert skill and grace, tumbles past the 'women' and ends up on the other side of one flanking with Logan Lightbringer, his chain shirt gingling slightly as he moves. As he sets himself for a stab in one of the hags backs, she twists at the last moment causing his stab to be ineffective.

Cursing to himself, Fin readies for the inevitable counterattack.

[sblock=OOC]
HP: 79/79
AC: 22
F/R/W: +7/+10/+2

Move: move to J9 (tumble past enemies, DC 25 for moving through enemies spaces)
Tumble (1d20+16=35)
Standard: Attack J10, miss
Attack; damage; sneak attack (1d20+9=17, 1d6+3=8, 5d6=19) forgot +2 bonus for flanking (total = 19 AC, still a miss)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, F +11,R+6,W+10

Garagos stands up and readies his axe and shield. Sleeping in his restful armor, he feels ready to face the trouble.

ooc: Standing up and get ready should exhaust my actions for this round.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases