Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

renau1g

First Post
Fin spots an opening after the ogre misses him with its mighty swing, he ducks underneath the backswing and attempts to pierce its exposed back. Fin's feet sinks somewhat in the water and his aim is off, again.

"This stank is enough to gag an orc, that's gotta be what's affecting me aim" Fin thinks as he prepares for the inevitable counterattack.

[sblock=OOC]
Move:
Tumble (1d20+16=26) Tumble to F8 - one left and two north

Standard: Attack Ogre Barbarian
Attack; Damage; Sneak Attack (1d20+11=15, 1d6+3=8, 5d6=16) *Really? every attack roll has been in the single digits...*

HP: 79/79
AC: 22 (26 against Giants...take that ogres)
F/R/W: +7/+10/+2
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc]
The swamp formian continues his assault on Harrison with the gargantuan flail (1d20+22=41, 1d20+17=20, 1d20+12=20) striking once (damage (2d8+18=22)).

i must say that my jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of the attack of 41. As long as he rolls greater then a 1, he hits me! [/sblock]

Harrison's eyes cross after the second solid blow from the formian...and for just a moment he sees two of the giants, until his head clears and the stars quite spinning.

He refocuses and plants two more attacks against the ogre inforn of him, hoping for the giant to miss some more.

"uh Logan? i may need some of pelors pointed pity to perpetulate my pelting of this persistant ogre, not to mention the falultless flailing from this fearsome formiddiable fighting formian."

meanwhile he attacks the ogre:

attacks (1d20+16=24, 1d20+11=13)

one of the attacks hits!
damage (1d8+7=15)

the slashing weapon opens a grievious wound

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11, current Str=7

Logan continues to attack.

Inivsible castle is not working for me at the moment, sorry. Attack with +1 morning star = +7 to hit damage 1d8-1, or something like that.

Graybeard

Explorer
Torn by either finishing off the nearby woman or helping his other comrades with larger foes, Zorn decides to finish off the woman first. He will fly 10' forward (to square N17) and fire off anohter bolt of magical lightning at the woman hoping to finish her off so his other comrades can receive the assistance they require.

[sblock=ooc]

I can't get to the invisiblecastle site. I get an internal server error. Lightning bolt=9D6 damage.

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
if you are having touble with that, thhen maybe this:

irony dice

this sight sends an e-mail verification. you can send it to you and another, like the dm

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Fin 24
Zorn 19
Garagos 16
Harrison 12
Sine'Gile 12
Tsal'Eie 10
Jason 9
Enemy 8
--Woman 1 AC 24
--Woman 2 AC 22
--Ogre's AC 19
--Swamp Formian AC 23
--Woman 3
Logan 2

Logan continues to attack, but fails to hit.

Fin spots an opening after the ogre misses him with its mighty swing, he ducks underneath the backswing and attempts to pierce its exposed back. Fin's feet sinks somewhat in the water and his aim is off, again.

"This stank is enough to gag an orc, that's gotta be what's affecting me aim" Fin thinks as he prepares for the inevitable counterattack.

Torn by either finishing off the nearby woman or helping his other comrades with larger foes, Zorn decides to finish off the woman first. He will fly 10' forward (to square N17) and fire off another bolt of magical lightning at the woman hoping to finish her off so his other comrades can receive the assistance they require. Unfortunately, the hag manages to resist his magic.

Garagos takes a step toward one of the women, grating her with his sharp waraxe! He leave two wounds in her.

Harrison's eyes cross after the second solid blow from the Formian...and for just a moment he sees two of the giants, until his head clears and the stars quite spinning.

He refocuses and plants two more attacks against the ogre in front of him, hoping for the giant to miss some more.

"uh Logan? i may need some of pelors pointed pity to perpetuate my pelting of this persistent ogre, not to mention the faultless flailing from this fearsome formidable fighting Formian."

He manages to slash open a large wound in the Ogre and it drops into the muck.

Sine'Gile looks weak but continues to stuggle against the hag.

Seeing Zorn and Jason have the other hag will in hand, Tsal'Eie rushes to the aid of Sine'Gile and narrowly misses the hag with her mace.

Jason wounds the hideously ugly hag with a deft slice of his blade.

The hag hops to the head of the fallen Ogre and pops what looks like a small black gem into its mouth before incanting briefly. The dead Ogre roars into a state of animate un-life and bashes a surprised Jason with its club from the ground. The hag cackles with glee.

The largest of the hags slashes Sine'Gile once more before dropping his unmoving form and turning her attention to Garagos.

Logan avoids the attack of his own crone foe.

The giant steps foward crushing the fallen Ogre into the muck and swings his flail catching Fin twice (42 damage) and coming close enough to Harrison to ruffle his hair in the breeze of the passing flail head.

OOC: Actions for the next round?

Remove ads