Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ OK all...i had a post and forgot to copy for back up and when I went to post it, it not only lost the post, but kicked me off en world. so, now that i have re-logged on i guess i have to re do Invisible castle. UGH! ]/ooc[

Harrison is not willing to chance missing for extra damage so he places his next 2 hits in a careful aim of practice and skill...

attacks (1d20+16=34, 1d20+11=26)

base rolls: 18 and 15. possible crit on first strike

crit confirm (1d20+16=32)

damage (1d8+7=14, 1d8+7=11, 1d8+7=10)

base for first attack:14
if crit:11
base for second attack:10

total : 35

Scotley

Hero
Logan calls upon Pelor's might to dispel the evil magic called forth upon Jason Fishmonger (OOC: Hey, I don't have a Remove Curse prepared, so it's the best that I've got!)

Caster level check for Dispel Magic = 1d20+9 = 29!!! Dispel Magic attempt on the paladin (1d20 9=29)

[sblock=Logan] You might want to read Bestow Curse and reconsider your action for the round... Bestow Curse :: d20srd.org
[/sblock]

OOC: Still waiting on Fin, who I believe is due back tomorrow. I will advance the round then either way.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Still waiting on an action from Logan. A cure spell might be well received by some of your battered fellows...

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11, current Str=7

Logan will try to withdraw from combat, if he can, and will cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Harrison, healing 2d8+9=16 points. cure moderate on Harrison (2d8 9=16)

OOC: I looked in the RG to see if you guys had current hp listed, but I didn't immediately notice who's hurt the worst and needs the most healing, I just saw that Harrison is hurt. Anyone want to provide a clue?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
* Kling klang klang ching klang*

"Thanks...

*klang thunk cing bang klang klungk *

...logan!"

harrison gives his gratitude as the formian pounds out a beatingon the dwarf and mercenary. for now the attention of the giant is focused on the dwarrf and his skilled defenses when fighting those such as this. he takes advantage of the momentary distraction and gets healed then will look for just the right moment to stab it....

(now waiting for next round...)

Remove ads