Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Who else is wounded besides Harrison and Sine'Gile? Form a line here, if you please, and I'll do my best to tend to everyone. Any of us who are uninjured should carefully search these foul beasts to see whether they might possibly carry ought on their bodies that might serve to recompense us somewhat for the trouble that they caused us."

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 88/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"The big one hitted me once with his oversized toothpick, but I will make sure no one of them rises again, before I relax and take time to heal."

Garagos says, wandering from one fallen enemy to another, somtimes using his axe, to be sure.

[sblock=ooc]
AC 33 vs giants
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Logan wonders out loud, "Hmmmmm, What do you suppose it would cost to have that Swamp Formian stuffed by a taxidermist? Whatever the amount, let's hope that we find at least that much either here or else nearby.

Scotley

Hero
Garagos is soon confident that all the foes are quite dead.

A careful search reveals 800 platinum pieces, ten 100 gp pieces of jade and the tall green hag carries an iridescent spindle shaped crystal wrapped in a silk handkerchief and tucked in a pocket. You find a potion of cure serious wounds on both of the other hags.

OOC: Check the out of character thread for experience points.

renau1g

First Post
Fin will go wait patiently for Logan's enLivening Touch (c). He coughs up some more blood, his internal wounds from the formians massive clubbing starting to affect him.

OOC - 37/79 hp

Leif

Adventurer

Logan hurries to Fin's side and applies a generous helping of Pelor's Pomade (so he'll at least have cool hair while he bleeds to death, hehe) to his wounds. Cure Serious wounds: 27 hp healed, Cure Serious (3rd level) on Fin (3d8+9=27).

OOC: Gosh it's nice to be needed! :D

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"My thanks, Logan." Fin replies with a nod to the cleric.

He'll turn back towards the fallen foes and pick up his bow. The dwarf stares at it quizzically, before entering his tent silently and sitting cross-legged, with Samman in his lap.

Leif

Adventurer

"Anyone else need some healing attention?" says Logan, hoping that his drained strength points return soon. He sits down heavily and lies back prone. "I'm alright! I can heal from here, you'll just have to come to me...."

Leif

Adventurer

Smiling to himself while still remaining in his prone position, Logan offers up a prayer, rubs his hands together, and then holds them out toward Garagos for him to place his wounds against Logan's hands. 14 hp helaed, Cure Moderate on Garagos (2d8+9=14). "Who's next, who's next? Gather 'round friends! Get it while it's hot, I may not survive the next battle!" says Logan, wishing that he could rest and recover his stength.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases