Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tagret grins from ear to ear as he hears the half-elf's comments. He turns and eyes the dwarf carefully, "I am the monk you seek sir dwarf. I fear our money is not good here." Tagret's eyes dart around the room. He smiles when he sees the strange group of people filling up the place, his cat mask was useful for hiding all of his facial features.

Walking Dad

First Post
Scotley said:
..."Ambrose instructed me to inform you that the drinks are on him while you are here." With a wink for Garagos she adds, "though I don't think he was a monk."
"No, you ah right, he was anything but a monk", Garagos sais with a grinn. "I will try one of your frogs."

OnlytheStrong said:
Tagret grins from ear to ear as he hears the half-elf's comments. He turns and eyes the dwarf carefully, "I am the monk you seek sir dwarf. I fear our money is not good here." ...
"Be at ease, I get an ale, found friends of a friend and not one, but two kittys. Do you never drink?"

renau1g

First Post
Overhearing the mention of free drinks, Fin will casually walk up to the bar and say, in a voice barely above a whisper, "Blue Frog, 1 pint". As he walks by the other dwarf and the cat-man, he'll whisper to the dwarf "Come see me when you're done playing with the kitty" Afterwards he'll walk over to a table and have a seat.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
"Be at ease, I get an ale, found friends of a friend and not one, but two kittys. Do you never drink?"

Tagret smiled, "No my good dwarf. Ale slows the mind and then the body. I does not appear to be wise to slow the very reflexes that keep me alive." He removes his claw glove and extends his hand to the dwarf, "I am Tagret Artalen."

Walking Dad

First Post
the Lizard's Boat

The dwarf has some difficulties to remove his heavy gauntlet. His strong sinew hand looks like that the removal of even a little bit of armor is a seldom occurrence. This is confirmed by his hair, as he removes his helmet.

"My name is Garagos Stoneshield, from the Stonebreaker clan. If I wouldn’t wear my armor, I think I would be concerned for my reflexes, too. But be assured, that this dwarf never drinks to much," he adds with an askew grin. "But now I have to take seat."

Garagos goes to the dwarf at the table.

Mista Collins

First Post
"This situation is unique. One would think that in a city at war, you would see a heightened attendance at mass, but that is clearly not the case here. It may be that the citizens have given up hope of peaceful resolve and turned their backs on faith. Or worse yet, the number of citizens have dwindled so low that the coffers have done the same. Without followers to give contributions, it is tough for a church to prosper."

Even as depressing as it might be if these thoughts were indeed true, Logan has a small smile on his face. "But it could be that Pelor has indeed used the reading of a will to bring us together to fix the situation. Lyra Ivessa was correct that our presence might help rejuvenate some of the followers."

renau1g

First Post
Now that the dwarf has seated across from Fin, he'll lean forward in his chair and whisper in dwarven "What're ye about Garagos? What ye be doing here? How you know that crazy fool Ambrose?"

Walking Dad

First Post
As Garagos whispers back in dwarven, you can clearly hear, that the voice isn't used to subtility: "Nothing big. He helped to retriefe an artifact o' the Stonebreaker Clan. Saved his life once or twice. And what is your story?... And full name?"

Scotley

Hero
Graybeard said:
Turning his attention to the attractive elven woman behind the bar, Zorn replies,
Miss Restinan, would you do me the honor of dining with me this evening? Unless you have other plans already, that is.

"Well, since you are a friend of Ambrose's I would like to hear more about him and I do have to take a break."

Scotley

Hero
wandering_8i said:
Stepping out of the Cathedral.

[SBLOCK]Jason will also be looking for the a young member of the clergy. If he spots someone in their early 20s he will attempt to engage them in conversation, particularly about the going ons of the church and the town recently.

Jason is currently concerned over what could require the presence of two warriors of Pelor, how the church has reached the state it has, and why the priestess has not shared what ever is weighing on her with them.[/SBLOCK]

Jason finds a young man in priestly vestiments with a large box of candles just coming to the Cathedral.

[sblock=Jason]A first the young man doesn't have much to say, but once he realizes that you are genuinely concerned about what is happening with the Cathedral he begins to explain. Membership and attendance has been in decline. The High Priestess has had to let a dozen clerics go because she cannot aford them any more. The new temple of Bocob and the growing popularity of Kord seem to be factors in the drop in attendance and revenue, but he reveals that even with aggressive recruiting they are barely able to maintain the current low numbers. There are rumors among the novices that the High Priestess has given up. She seems to have little energy and motivation of late.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases