Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Graybeard

Explorer
OOC: Here's a jpeg that might work better for you. You should be able to use open office or google docs to view the spreadsheets. There may be an excel viewer from microsoft available as well.

OOC: Microsoft does have an Excel viewer available for free download. I've used it in the past before I bought MS Office.

Arkhandus

First Post
OOC: The problem is not so much that I couldn't find some way to view the file, if I wanted to try, but that if I did download or reinstall something to do so, my computer would run even worse than it does now, as it's horribly low on memory, and it's old and buggy. I had to delete MS Office stuff just to clear away a bit of memory before, and I can't afford to do anything about it right now. I can barely get this thing to work right half the time. :(

Scotley

Hero
Harrison lays into the mutant Gargoyle with a pair of well placed blows, but can't help but notice they weren't as effective as they should have been.

A diminutive form tumbles through the heart of the fight in a blur and Jillian is now positioned behind the enemy.

Ballista sees her arrows continue to be ineffective against the monstrosity and opts for a different tactic. Her sweetly forlorn voice rises above the crashing din of combat Accompanied by a strange white glow from her eyes silloettes her silver spectacles. Her allies feel inspired and charge once more bravely into the fray.

Now with enemies all around the Gargoyle lays about with claws (1d20+24=42, 1d20+24=36, 1d20+24=39, 1d20+24=25), horns and teeth (1d20+22=34, 1d20+22=23). Getting a pair of claws (2d8+10=17, 2d8+10=16) into Garagos and another pair of claws (2d8+10=25, 2d8+10=15) into Harrison the Gargoyle latches onto their bodies briefly and tries to rend them in half (damage respectively (2d8+20=24, 2d8+20=33)). The thing then manages to ram Logan with its horns (2d6+5=14).

After a few moments, Grackle notices that the big winged beastie doesn't look very burnt, and he cries out "Oh noes! My fires! My shiny melty fires!" He doesn't realize that he left out adding that they didn't work so well. So he tries a different spell, and gibbers some more, flinging something green and oozy this time, at the big gargoyle thing.

Grackle hustles around the corner afterward.

Garagoes 7
Logan 6
Zorn 5

Harrison Bentz 17
Jillian 14
Ballista 10
4 armed winged thingy 10 (AC21)
Grackle 7

OOC: Garagos is next...

Attachments

• Room 8.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Room 8x.jpg
    Room 8x.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 68

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

Garagos shouts at Harrison: "Get behin' me and grab the Greataxe from my back! Perhaps adamantine will be able to pierce this creatures hide! I will hold him back!"

[sblock=ooc]

Still using full defense.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ claw 1: 25 hp, claw 2: 15 hp rend: 33 hp
am i seeing this correctly that Harrison just took 73 hp of camage? if so he is at -12 and dead
]/ooc[

the gargoyle pierces Harrison's armor with its stone hard claws, ripping deep into the mercenary's flesh. It two muscular arms strain at rending the helpless human as Harrison screams in agonizing pain then a sickening ripping and snapping sound comes from his torso as his spine is sanpped and the sword and shield fall to the ground with a clang, his limp lifeless body in the arms of the beast as a useless ragdoll torn asunder. his life snuffs out of him as his spirit drifts away.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases