Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As Harrison's spirit departs his body, he seems to pause to watch the fight, the valiant attack by Grackle and his magic brings a smile to him. He is more brave then he gives himself credit for. he thinks. then a rising sensation to an all enveloping light and warmth. comfort. security. a place to rest. but not quite right. something not done. a shadow approaches, faint and shispy. GREETINGS HARRISON BENTZ. The voice booms in his mind. uh, hello. what am I to call you? A pause that could be minute or infinite. WHO I AM IS OF NO IMPORT. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ARE GOING TO DO, IS.

have i done well? he asks meekly.

]ooc[ more to come ]/ooc[

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Hmm, Hello! What's this? A slip of paper tucked in amongst the gems of the necklace, *ahem*, 'Look high and low for gold to hear a tale untold. The archway at the end, and on your way you'll wend.' It's signed 'A.' So that would be our dear, departed wizard, Azerak, wouldn't it? Hmm, why would he want to offer any help to those who would loot his tomb? Seems kinda fishy to me...."

Arkhandus

First Post
The gnome stays back until the smoke clears, then approaches the fallen monsters and the fallen warrior. He takes the Admiral out of his backpack and tells it forlornly "Oh noes, Admiral! The creepy monster thingy made the shiny armor man fall apart! I don't think puttin' 'im back t'gether will help! Waaaahhh!" Grackle stands there and cries for a bit, holding the weasel like a comforting stuffed animal. Except this one squirms and chitters and tries to pry itself away, futilely.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 50/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Hey, gnome, do you know any useful magics to repair mah shield? And priest, can you do the same for mah body?"
Garagos asks around, still concerned by the gargoyle's power.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 50/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Hey, gnome, do you know any useful magics to repair mah shield? And priest, can you do the same for mah body?"
Garagos asks around, still concerned by the gargoyle's power.
[sblock=ooc]
[/sblock]
"But of course, Garagos! It's my pleasure and honor to help."
OOC: Logan casts Cure Critical followed by Cure Moderate on Garagos. Garagos is healed of a total of 48 hp damage. 4d8+9=30, 2d8+9=18

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista will take a slow turn around the little room to see if she notices any hidden areas that a cursory search might have missed, after helping to tend the wounds of the party.

"Maybe those glowing stones around the arch turn different colors? we should see if they can be spun or yanked outa the wall."

OOC - Take 20 to notice hidden doors (elf ability).

Can we get a full life check from everyone, so nobody enters the next encounter in less than fighting shape?

Leif

Adventurer

Logan's only down 7, so he's good to go.

Arkhandus

First Post
"Huh?" the gnome says as he looks up from his tear-matted pet weasel. "Nopes. I's only fixed itty-bitties wit' magicses. Not big ol' shieldses. Do ya gots an itty-bitty shield I needs t' fix?"

OOC: Grackle's just fine

Remove ads