Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Thanks, Logan. That beast could do a punch. Poor Harrison. Who will carry his remains?"
Garagos asks around, still concerned by the gargoyle's power.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
"Don't you fret stubby, I have his body stowed safe and sound right here." Baliista pats the bag of holding that she has just finished tieing to her belt. She recovers any unbroken arrows she can, replacing them into her quiver, and then waits for Jillian to check the other doors for traps from around the corner.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"What a unique use for a bag of holding! Truly, that never even occurred to me. And you're most welcome, Garagos, just doing my job and earning my keep!"

OOC: Acutally, in order to get Harrison into a bag of holding, the bag's mouth would have to be large enough to encompass his large form. We probably need to at least remove his armor first, if not strip him down totally. Then, his armor and gear can be chunked in after him. :)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"What a unique use for a bag of holding! Truly, that never even occurred to me."

OOC: Acutally, in order to get Harrison into a bag of holding, the bag's mouth would have to be large enough to encompass his large form. We probably need to at least remove his armor first, if not strip him down totally. Then, his armor and gear can be chunked in after him. :)

]ooc[ What? Strip him down in front of girls? EEEEK!! I bet you have been waiting this whole time to do that, just to embarrass him! Sigh*** so much for modesty ... ]/ooc[

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

]ooc[ What? Strip him down in front of girls? EEEEK!! I bet you have been waiting this whole time to do that, just to embarrass him! Sigh*** so much for modesty ... ]/ooc[
Logan draws himself up to his full height and rests his hand on his morning star. "Tread carefully there, Harrison! You're a friend to be sure, but I can't let you be saying such things about the manhood of a Priest of Pelor. But...since you're dead anyway, I guess I can let it slide this time." ;)

[WTF?? Is Harrison dead, or isn't he? Logan has evidently just seen a vision of him being his old pissy self again.}

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle sniffles, and waves goodbye to the corpse of Harrison. "You go smush some kobolds' caves wit' Garl now, mister shiny-armor-man."

He sees Ballista go around the corner, thinks that's odd, then realizes a few moments later that it must mean more hurty things on the way. So he scampers back to his usual 30 foot distance away from the very back of the group.....

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

Garagos waits with the others what new hooror will emerge from this tomb.

[sblock=ooc]
Will be back on Tuesday. Nice WE!
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
... GREETINGS HARRISON BENTZ. The voice booms in his mind. uh, hello. what am I to call you? A pause that could be minute or infinite. WHO I AM IS OF NO IMPORT. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ARE GOING TO DO, IS.

have i done well? he asks meekly.

The voice chuckles at Harrison's question, the sheer force of greatness of the being hitting the fighter with a force that threatens to shatter him to the cellular level, if not for the joviality of the gentle goodness not intending him harm.

"YOU ARE ONE SPOKE OF MANY OF THE WHEEL SENT TO CRUSH THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITSELF MANIFEST IN THE LAND, HARRISON BENTZ, JUST AS THE SERVANT OF THE ONE IS A SPOKE OF THE SAME WHEEL. YOU ARE NEEDED TO KEEP THE WHEEL STRONG AS ALL IN THE WHEEL ARE NEEDED TO HELP THE OTHER SPOKES. THE PURPOSE OF THE WHEEL IS NOT COMPLETE. ALL OF THE SPOKES ARE NEEDED.

As the words of the presence soak into Harrison's mind he suddenly understands, "My contract is not fulfilled. " he simply states.

"YES, HARRISON BENTZ, THAT IS CORRECT. YOUR CONTRACT IS NOT FULFILLED TO THE REST OF THE SPOKES OF THE WHEEL. WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU WILL BE SENT BACK. uNTIL THEN, GARL GLITTERGOLD COULD USE A HAND WITH THE VERMIN YOU CALL KOBOLDS. IF YOU WILL JUST WALK THIS WAY ...

What ever 'this way' may have been, it was hard to tell, for direction was impossible to tell in the comple land of the whiteness

]ooc[ more to come ... ]/ooc[

Remove ads