Redclaw's The Sinister Secret of Whiterock OOC

Redclaw

First Post
I'm still willing to run it, if you all still want to play. I started it because I want to get to the end of an adventure. :D

We should probably make sure that Hero is still interested, however, as we haven't heard from him or Bedford in a while, and the soulknife, cleric and warmage might have a tough time of it without a tank.

Redclaw

First Post
With no word from either of them, and this module selected solely becuase I was hoping to get through it without such issues, I think we should let it lie. I apologize for the lack of satisfaction for your characters, and thank you for the effort you put in.

I fear that my own lack of connection to the adventure translated over and made it easier for players to disconnect. It just wasn't quite as strong a storyline as I'd hoped.

I think I'm going to try my hand at a 4E game, one of my own design. That might build my own enthusiasm, and help the game along. Please, consider yourselves invited to join, if you're willing to give me a second chance. ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Thanks for putting this together, and I hope your next games go better. For myself, I'm not sure I'm ready for 4e. Not that I won't get the books and try it, but I'm pretty slow to warm to new systems, so I'll probably lurk for a while before trying it myself. But I certainly won't hesitate to look for your games when I do.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases