Redclaw's The Sinister Secret of Whiterock OOC

the_myth

First Post
[sblock=The_Myth] AC should be 19, thanks to the buckler, although you’ll lose that when using your crossbow.
You should round down on hit points, so you’re only at 10 (6+4).
Can you clean up those skills a bit? You seem to be counting synergy bonuses, but I don’t see any indication that you have 5 ranks in any of the skills.
Your explorer’s outfit doesn’t count against your weight limit.
If I do my math right, however, you’re still at a medium load. Total it up to double-check.[/sblock]

I think the character is ready. I noted the skills with synergy, changed the computational errors, and re-calculated encumbrance. I tried to clean up the skills, but all my formatting disappears when I save...

Also, I can contribute 130 gp to the Wand of Cure Light Wounds...

[I swapped out 2 Potions of CLW and have 30 gold to spare.]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Thanks for the adjustments. Synergy bonuses only happen after you have 5 ranks in a skill, which is different than a +5 bonus to use the skill. I don't see any indication that you've put 5 ranks in any of your skills, so no synergy bonuses yet.
As for the formatting problem, you could solve it for me (and for you when it's time to level up) by labelling each number.
Tumble (3 ranks +3 dex) = +6

With regards to your encumbrance, a medium load drops your speed to 15', and gives you a -3 armor check penalty to your physical skills (tumble, jump, swim, etc.)

bedford

First Post
ok no buckler then. what is a wand of clw? I have some gold left do we need more healing potions? I changed the hp and added masterwork quality to the hammer.

Walking Dad

First Post
bedford said:
ok no buckler then. what is a wand of clw? I have some gold left do we need more healing potions? I changed the hp and added masterwork quality to the hammer.
clw = cure light wounds

Healing potions are ever nice to have :)

On second thought, what about half charged wands and the spell "vigor, lesser" from Complete Divine / Spell Compendium. CLW is better in, VL better after encounter.

Redclaw

First Post
I'm still waiting on updates from Hero4Hire, Bedford and The_Myth. Once you've got the changes made, you can add them to the RG and we'll be ready to go.

hero4hire

Explorer
I will try to get my character done tonight.

Sometimes the cure is as bad as the illness. I had some reactions to my BP meds which basically have made me dizzy and nauseous.

Reading the screen only made the vertigo feeling worse. :(

Redclaw

First Post
Don't push yourself too hard, Hero. I put that up mostly as a reminder since it had been a while since I'd heard from anyone.

hero4hire

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
clw = cure light wounds

Healing potions are ever nice to have :)

On second thought, what about half charged wands and the spell "vigor, lesser" from Complete Divine / Spell Compendium. CLW is better in, VL better after encounter.

Talon already purchased a wand of lesser vigor to use on the group out of combat.

So it probably would be best to keep the full Cure Wand for the cleric to use in combat.

I would have donated to the wand but I didnt have much after buying my wand. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases