Redclaw's The Sinister Secret of Whiterock OOC

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Bedford] Thanks for putting Rungner in the RG. There are still one or two minor issues to fix up. Your skills are still a bit unclear, but it looks like you didn't take enough skill points. As a first level barbarian with an 8 intelligence, you should have 12 ranks to place as you choose (4-1)*4.

Also, can you adjust the price of your hammer to match the masterwork descriptor? It should have cost you 330, meaning you only have 120 gold left.

Thanks.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
I'll be on vacation away from the internet for a week starting tomorrow. I'll check in at least once more before I go. Feel free to NPC Elwyn as needed.

hero4hire

Explorer
Redclaw said:
Talon launches himself through the room and after the creature that tried to escape. He as able to catch up to the creature, but is unable to attack this round (35’ move to get in range).

I apologize in advance if I missed something obvious here, but if Talon only moved 35 feet and has a current speed of 60 feet why can't he attack?

Redclaw

First Post
You didn't miss anything obvious; I did. I will sheepishly chalk it up to the fact that I'm still getting used to your characters, and that I quickly read "move 60'" as "do a double move". I will adjust the description accordingly.

hero4hire

Explorer
Redclaw said:
You didn't miss anything obvious; I did. I will sheepishly chalk it up to the fact that I'm still getting used to your characters, and that I quickly read "move 60'" as "do a double move". I will adjust the description accordingly.

No prob. Happens to every DM :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases