Original Creations Compilations (contributions welcome)

VBMEW-01

First Post
Have you made something new for 4E, a power, monster, magical item, etc?

If you've made anything and want it included, just post it in this thread and lets make a book. I make only grammatical/formatting revisions, and am not a critic. If you post a finished product I will add it as-is. I don't make rules checks; I leave that to the experts.

I am going to include the most current versions of the beta compilations at the bottom of this first post.

And here are some other files, made by other people, that you may find useful:

Also, here are some great adventures for your pre-4E play.

CURRENT OCC CONTENT (updated regularly)
  • Class OCC: A compilation of fan-made Classes from people right here at Enworld. Version Beta 0.3
  • Monstrous OCC: A compilation of fan-made monsters from people right here at Enworld. Version Beta 0.9
  • Keterys' Random Grab-Bag of Monsters: Created by Keterys, each of these 25+ monsters is wonderfully thought out and diverse. Version 1.6
  • VBMEW-01's 4E PC Quicksheet: A quick one-sider for those who are planning to use power cards in their games.
  • Igwen the Fixer Gnome Tinker 1,Cards PDF,Cards DOC: A pregen (with cards) that I made in Quick Sheet format using the PDF Lite and a couple of the OCC creations (thanks to Verys Arkon, Quickleaf, and Clight101)
  • Alternative PHB Classes: Lord Winter's WARLORD, Malcolm N's WARLOCK

Attachments

• OptionsOCCbetav0-3.pdf
    96.5 KB · Views: 396
  • EquipmentOCCbetav0-6.pdf
    191.1 KB · Views: 354
  • PHB2ClassesOCCbetav0-1.pdf
    128.4 KB · Views: 463
  • ChallengeOCCbetav0-1.pdf
    42.6 KB · Views: 307
  • RaceOCCbetav0-3.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 405
  • PowersOCCbetav0-5.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

VBMEW-01

First Post
This is one I made a while ago, thought I'd throw it in here to get us started. It ain't great but I kind of like it (very video-gamey)

FORGETFUL GLOOM
Warlock Utility 2
Your opponent’s attack slices through a puff of dark, misty smoke as you vanish and reappear nearby, befuddling his mind.
Encounter :cool: Arcane
Immediate Interrupt
Trigger: An enemy makes a melee attack against you.
Atk: Cha v/s Will :cool: Target: Triggering attacker
Effect: No damage, teleport to another square adjacent to your attacker.
Hit: The creature that attacked you can no longer attack you or use powers that specifically target you (save ends). This effect ends immediately if you cause damage to the target creature.

Last edited:

FireLance

Legend
I've posted a couple of monsters to Nightchilde's pro-4e forum. For convenience, I've re-posted them below.

Fiendish Dire Rat (Level 1 Skirmisher, 100 xp)
Small natural magical beast
Initiative +3
Senses Perception +2, darkvision
HP 29, Bloodied 14
AC 15; Fortitude 12, Reflex 14, Will 13
Speed 6

m Diseased Bite (standard; at-will) • Disease
+6 vs. AC; 1d6 damage, and the rat may make a free followup attack.
Followup: +4 vs. Fortitude; if the target is weakened, it takes 1d6 damage, otherwise the target is weakened (save ends)

M Fiendish Smite (standard; encounter) • Necrotic
The rat makes a diseased bite attack. If it hits, it deals an additional 1d6 necrotic damage, and the followup attack automatically hits.

Evasive Scurry (immediate reaction, when a melee attack misses the rat; at-will)
If the attacker fails a DC 16 Perception check, the rat is invisible to him until it attacks or until the end of its next turn.

Alignment Evil
Str 10 (+0) Dex 16 (+3) Wis 14 (+2)
Con 13 (+1) Int 3 (-4) Cha 10 (+0)

-

Fiendish Monstrous Spider (Level 1 Controller, 100 xp)
Small natural magical beast
Initiative +4
Senses Perception +2, darkvision
HP 24, Bloodied 12
AC 16; Fortitude 12, Reflex 15, Will 14
Speed 6; Climb 6

m Paralyzing Bite (standard; at-will) • Poison
+7 vs. AC; 1d4 damage, and the spider may make a free followup attack.
Followup: +3 vs. Fortitude; if the target is already taking a penalty to attack rolls, the penalty increases by 2, otherwise the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).

r Web Net (standard; at-will)
Range 5; +4 vs. Reflex; target is slowed and grants combat advantage to all attackers. Remove standard action; DC 15 Strength or Acrobatics check.

M Fiendish Smite (standard; encounter) • Necrotic
The spider makes a paralyzing bite attack. If it hits, it deals an additional 1d6 necrotic damage, and the followup attack automatically hits.

Alignment Evil
Str 10 (+0) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 14 (+2)
Con 11 (+0) Int 3 (-4) Cha 10 (+0)​

You can also comment on them in this thread.

Last edited:

Delgar

First Post
Here's a magic item I'm handing out to my players before they play Raider's at Oakhurst:

Potion of Healing (Level 1)
Use: Activate Healing Surge + 1d6 extra healing
Can only be used once (Consumable)

Last edited:

VBMEW-01

First Post
Nice

Good stuff!

FireLance a preview of my formatting is included below...work for you?

Now Delgar, is that one potion per encounter or what? Figure it probably costs around what a 3E CLW potion cost? At any rate its a welcome addition

Attachments

• OCCtest.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 304

Delgar

First Post
My bad, I meant it as a consumable, as in can only be used once and then it is gone. :)

VBMEW-01 said:
Now Delgar, is that one potion per encounter or what? Figure it probably costs around what a 3E CLW potion cost? At any rate its a welcome addition

Delgar

First Post
Here are a couple of other potions I whipped up.

Potion of Resilience (Level 1)
Use: +2 to Defenses and AC for encounter

Potion of Accuracy (Level 1)
Use: +2 to attacks

Potion of Heroism (Level 5)
Use: +2 to attacks and damage for encounter, Gain 10 temp H.P.’s

VBMEW-01

First Post
I played around with it a bit, let me know what you think. I'll change anything.

Perhaps instead of the "can only be used once (consumable)" note, we might just add the slot heading and say "consumable"

Potion of Healing
Slot: Consumable
Use: Standard
Effect Activates one of your healing surges, healing the normal amount of your healing surge +1d6 hit points of damage.

I really haven't given very much thought about how consumables should be written. But I do like yours.

EDIT-or maybe...
Potion of Healing
Single Use (Consumable)
Effect Activates one of your healing surges, healing the normal amount of your healing surge +1d6 hit points of damage.

Attachments

• OCCtest.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Delgar

First Post
I think I like the way you've done it here. Consumable implies single use, Activation tells you the action requirement and the effect tells you what it does.

VBMEW-01 said:
I played around with it a bit, let me know what you think. I'll change anything.

Perhaps instead of the "can only be used once (consumable)" note, we might just add the slot heading and say "consumable"

Potion of Healing
Activation: Standard

VBMEW-01

First Post
That's the way we'll do it then, but I might just change activation to your term "Use", like I did above. I think you had it right there

Potions by Delgar
(enworld)

Potion of Healing (Level 1)
Effect: Activate Healing Surge +1d6 extra healing

Potion of Resilience (Level 1)
Effect: +2 to AC and Defenses for the encounter.

Potion of Accuracy (Level 1)
Effect: +2 to attacks for the encounter.

Potion of Healing (Level 5)
Effect: +2 to attacks and damage for encounter, Gain 10 temporary hit points.

EDIT, I'm about to trade out the attachment in the post above with the new style. Glad to have you aboard!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases