Hosting a trial RP.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Sounds like grand fun. But, I don't think any of my characters know Ariel (though one knows her sister rather well) - well, okay, one knows her but would be vastly unlikely to show up at a party for her.
And, any time I *plan* on being on line and promise to do so, something comes up.
But, I shall be very interested to know how it all turns out. :)

Akea

First Post
*raises hand, bouncing!*

Count me in, if all is availables and shtuff. Y'know, I don't have your official e-mail addy, or else I would have actually... e-mailed you. Would ye like a Jazzykins?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*laughs* Alright, make this easier:
  • please send email to leeraeg@hotmail.com
  • Include "Ariel's Party" in the subject
  • Leave email on which I can contact you/your character
  • Describe who you are bringing (including allignment & general attitude/behaviour)
  • Wait to hear from me!
  • And, if you're not one of Ariel's friends, maybe enjoy the little sign up procedure (IC RP) that'll be on the CRT boards by this weekend!
  • Have fun!

Jazzykins & DeV? & Nichles are requirements ;-). I will cry iffen ya cant come!
Sienna, anyone can come. There'll be an open invite up on the crt boards by this weekend. Just participate to enter ;)! Teeheehee, this is a great opportunity for those of good allignment to observe and recon, hence I suspect Ariel might well have several actual enemies there! (Beware, Ariel's a smart cookie, she might be doing some spying of her own!)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Naw Willow, 'tis fine, I've got your addy and I'll add you automatically (and I'm pretty sure I know the details on DeV). Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have figured out a date and time. Once it's confirmed solidly that you can make it, I'll send you a goodies email, to get your mind started ;-)!

Same goes for James & Nich & Azrael.

The rest thus far I need emails from about precisely which character. If you wanted to wait until this weekend for dates, that's fine. The RSVP cutoff wont be for a while yet!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Welcome aboard Jeajea. Hopefully on the weekend you'll work out if you can make it or not. Then email me and I'll add ya to the list :D!

On a side note. Are there any major holidays/days I should know about coming up on a weekend? There's none here, but hey, the rest of the world is odd. Would kinda be dumb for me to post it on someone else's toes.

Remove ads