From Robin Laws LJ: "small projects" for WotC

A comment from Robin laws on his livejournal about a panel at the Portland Gamestorm convention:

Saturday kicks off with the Grill the Gurus panel with myself, Rob Heinsoo, and Jonathan Tweet. As expected the hot topic of the day is 4e; Rob is its lead designer and Jonathan one of the 3e triumvirate, now running a 4e campaign. Luckily I’m working on some small unannounced projects for WotC and have seen the rules enough to chip in the occasional non-NDA-violating comment. The GSL question was first out of the gate and garnered the expected “it’s in progress and that’s all we can say.”

Was anybody here at the Gamestorm panel? If so, did anything new about 4e come out?

Glyfair

Explorer
I imagine a "small" WotC project likely are a series of DI articles.

As for the panel, all I had seen was Robin's blog entry (and since he wasn't at the panel...)

I was there. I'm afraid they only thing new was that Jonathan Tweet had blogged some stuff recently that he shouldn't have, and that Rob Heinsoo did a TPK because he wanted to start a new campaign.

It was an interesting panel, but nothing really new as far as 4e was concerned.

Khuxan

First Post
Scholar & Brutalman said:
Thanks. I wonder what the stuff Jonathon Tweet blogged was.

I assume it's the names of the paragon paths - perhaps he scooped their next Design and Development Article.

EDIT: I too was scooped!

I hope Robin D. Laws writes quite a bit of 4E stuff. I love Feng Shui and his Guide to Good Mastering. He'd easily be in my top 3 RPG designers.

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases