OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Morrus said:
He didn't quit. He was politely asked to leave.

And, frankly, I've had just about enough of this. I'm tempted to just sign on the dotted line at which point it won't be my problem any more.
Is Eric Noah going to buy the site back from you? I really, really hope so, because at least then the name EE EN World would make sense again.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Morrus said:
He didn't quit. He was politely asked to leave.

And, frankly, I've had just about enough of this. I'm tempted to just sign on the dotted line at which point it won't be my problem any more.
Well the thing is Morrus, after this, I have to say the offer has gone down 30%.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Well the thing is Morrus, after this, I have to say the offer has gone down 30%.
Oooh! Oooh! Can I be your evil henchling? I do a good hunchback, and have the leer down pat. Once you kill buy out Morrus, you'll be needing new Admins. I never liked the look of Piratecat. Shifty, you know?

So yeah, buy him out. The time for the Hiveocracy has come!

Tewligan

First Post
Grazzt said:
No good. Rel's not going to 4e. Need to rewrite this in OD&D terms.
Any player may attempt to move a thread as desired - is not such action the very meat and drink of heroic fantasy? However, as adjudicator and sole authority of his crafted milieu, it falls fully upon the capable shoulders of the Dungeon Master to determine the result of any attempt to do so, be it for weal or woe. Do not be swayed by impassioned pleas or appeals to the rules on the part of the hapless players, Gentle Dungeon Master! Only by weighing the possibilities of such an action against a myriad of other factors to be considered when making your decision will you make a ruling that is fair, sensible, and above all else fun for all involved parties. And is that not the true crux of the game, Gentle Reader?

(Damn, I wish the Colonel was still around...)

mhensley

First Post
hafrogman said:
I never liked the look of Piratecat. Shifty, you know?

I see what you mean.

yarmatey128461946726250000.jpg

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
hafrogman said:
Oooh! Oooh! Can I be your evil henchling? I do a good hunchback, and have the leer down pat. Once you kill buy out Morrus, you'll be needing new Admins. I never liked the look of Piratecat. Shifty, you know?

So yeah, buy him out. The time for the Hiveocracy has come!
Yeah, I know what you mean. Never trust a cat my mom used to say. They betrayed us almost a millenia ago. We rats don't forget. Time for the Hive Uprising. From now on All Hail the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads