OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FickleGM

Explorer
Damn it. I forgot to mark "Angry Mod Day" on my calendar. :(

Can I pretend to be a mad mod, too? Better yet, make me a mod for a day and we can have some real fun. :)

Wystan

Explorer
I hate slow web access, Double post deleted....

But I still Say Tunnels and Trolls is a better system than OD&D...

Last edited:

Wormwood

Adventurer
witnessthisepicthreadbb2.gif

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Folks,

Sorry for the confusion. There's been a bit of miscommunication going on. Unfortunate, but occasionally unavoidable.

Whatever issues there may have been, there is content here that's valid for discussion. So, please continue with respect for your fellow EN World members.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
FickleGM said:
Damn it. I forgot to mark "Angry Mod Day" on my calendar. :(

Can I pretend to be a mad mod, too? Better yet, make me a mod for a day and we can have some real fun. :)

It's all your fault, anyway.

Imperialus

Explorer
And Rel tags Umbran who comes into the ring swinging... But what's that? Pkitty coming up behind him with a chair?

Remathilis

Legend
There is more brown and red in this thread than any other one I've seen in a long, long time. Wow.

Onto point: Rel, if you will have more fun in OD&D, have fun with it. I know I can never wrap my brain around many of the inconstancies that muddied my gaming experience with it: blatant inequality of classes, wonky sub-systems, varying high-or-low dice rolling, etc. Not saying 3e or 4e made it all go away, but I cannot, for the life of me, envision going back to the world percentile strength, Thac0, save vs. breath weapon, dual-classing, demi-human level limits, Hide in Shadows %, Cureall, and druids dueling to get past 12th level.

If you can, hats off. You're a better man than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases