WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Kenku17

First Post
Lord Slaw said:
Arrak finishes his round, and sighs contentedly. "Damn fine ale." Seeing that the drinking contest has come to an abrupt end, Arrak pats Torek heartily on the back. "That you did, Torek. Good show! I'll go find us a room." He then proceeds to look around for an innkeeper, ready to purchase a night's stay.

"Ill help you Arrak...and definitly a wonderful ale bartender" Paldon says as he walks off, probably heading straight to his room once its setup.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Lord Slaw said:
Arrak finishes his round, and sighs contentedly. "Damn fine ale." Seeing that the drinking contest has come to an abrupt end, Arrak pats Torek heartily on the back. "That you did, Torek. Good show! I'll go find us a room." He then proceeds to look around for an innkeeper, ready to purchase a night's stay.
The innkeeper is a stout human in his fourties. After he sees you drinking much, but not causing trouble, he is more than willing to to provide you with lodging.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/5/4/3 (with Jarek)

Collan greets the city council with a courtly and particularly elvish bow, at the apex of which his cape with Pelor's symbol spreads before him. Replying to Jarek, Collan continues, "Be we heroes or mere mortals, rest assured that you have not made the wrong decision summoning Pelor's servants before you this day." The irony of an elf with such regal bearing referring to himself as a servant is not easily lost on the council membors. "I am Collan, of the House Riventha. What troubles this council troubles us." Collan makes a gesture with his hand that clearly means continue.

Walking Dad

First Post
Town Hall

Ilium said:
Jarek bows low and says, "Yes, we came at Father Lorren's bidding, good sir. But 'hero' is too much to claim. I am Jarek, an Acolyte Champion of Pelor." He turns his attention to Collan, to see how he conducts himself before a high priest of Pelor.
Bihlbo said:
Collan greets the city council with a courtly and particularly elvish bow, at the apex of which his cape with Pelor's symbol spreads before him. Replying to Jarek, Collan continues, "Be we heroes or mere mortals, rest assured that you have not made the wrong decision summoning Pelor's servants before you this day." The irony of an elf with such regal bearing referring to himself as a servant is not easily lost on the council membors. "I am Collan, of the House Riventha. What troubles this council troubles us." Collan makes a gesture with his hand that clearly means continue.
"A few people have gone out to Brightstone Keep in the last few weeks, and some of them haven’t returned. Rumors of undead and ghosts walking the walls of the keep have started circulating through the town. Even though we don't believe such tales, the army let a lot of "scum" staying behind. Our guards are concerned about a rise in crime, and banditry on the road is almost too much for them to handle. We want you to travel to the keep, search for the lost and remove the danger, be it bandit, orc or undead." explains the Town Council Speaker. "Here is the best map of the keep we have. Do you need any further informations?"

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
Mellubb said:
Warren follows the barkeep and asks "Are we getting seperate rooms or are we sharing?"

"Up to you guys how much money you want to shell out" Paldon says "I have no problem with flipping out a bed roll and sleeping on the floor if need be"

Ilium

First Post
Jarek looks over the rough drawing carefully before replying. Finally he says, "How far is it to this keep? Could we get there and back in a day?" Turning to Collan he observes, "I don't much like the idea of camping out overnight with whatever's there, whether it's orcs, bandits or ghosts."

(OOC: WD - Nice job with the map. Looks great.)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Kenku17 said:
"Up to you guys how much money you want to shell out" Paldon says "I have no problem with flipping out a bed roll and sleeping on the floor if need be"
The innkeeper nodds: "As he says."

Walking Dad

First Post
Town Hall

Ilium said:
Jarek looks over the rough drawing carefully before replying. Finally he says, "How far is it to this keep? Could we get there and back in a day?" Turning to Collan he observes, "I don't much like the idea of camping out overnight with whatever's there, whether it's orcs, bandits or ghosts."
The dwarf anwers this question: " Nah, just over a day's march. Faster if you got horses. It sits on a plateau partway up one of the larger mountains. The road to the keep is fairly well marked. In brings you through a forest, though."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases