WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Mellubb said:
"I would much rather sleep in my own room, and perhaps get a bath if possible."
"That shouldn't be a problem. Any of the other gentlemen, too? Nobody should say that Wiggan is shy to take a hard traveler's money." he adds laughing. "How many rooms do you want?"

Lord Slaw

First Post
Arrak gruffly responds to the innkeeper's inquiry. "I'll take the floor, and good treatment for my horse."

[sblock=OOC]OK, guess we're going to pad down for the night after Jarek and Collan get back, and tackle this tomorrow. Psh, I don't need no stinkin' bed! :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Lord Slaw said:
Arrak gruffly responds to the innkeeper's inquiry. "I'll take the floor, and good treatment for my horse."

"Your wish is my order. Would you prefer the common floor or the floor of a privat room?" The innkeeper asks unfazed.

Mellubb said:
Warren will take his own room and get bathed as soon as possible.
Kenku17 said:
(OOC:your call on rooms Mell)
"Ill take a room and a bath too then" Will says
"There will be a tub brought to your private rooms." the innkeeper says with a nod.

[sblock=Paldon]The barmaid will help Paldon with his bath. Describe the scene, if you want. Or not.[/sblock]

Ilium

First Post
Walking Dad said:
The dwarf anwers this question: " Nah, just over a day's march. Faster if you got horses. It sits on a plateau partway up one of the larger mountains. The road to the keep is fairly well marked. In brings you through a forest, though."
Jarek shrugs. "Still sounds like camping, but that's all right I guess. Might I keep this?" he asks, rolling up the crude map.
(OOC: Assuming the answer is yes, of course).

"Now I think we need to find our friends and get some rest," he says with a sudden bright smile. "Ya can't properly smite the wicked without a good night's sleep and a solid breakfast, as my old master used to say."

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Town Hall

Ilium said:
Jarek shrugs. "Still sounds like camping, but that's all right I guess. Might I keep this?" he asks, rolling up the crude map.

"Now I think we need to find our friends and get some rest," he says with a sudden bright smile. "Ya can't properly smite the wicked without a good night's sleep and a solid breakfast, as my old master used to say."

"Yes, take it," the woman says. "Our scribes already made a copy."

Father Lorren speaks for the first time: "You can use the temple spare rooms, if you like. And get holy water and sunrods, naturally."

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/5/4/3 (with Jarek)

"We may take that offer, Jarek and I," Collan says with a thankful smile. "But we must first see to the well-being of our compatriots. Farewell."

Last edited:

Remove ads