WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Ilium

First Post
Jarek arises with the Sun as well. As he sits to breakfast with the others, he introduces himself to Reggie and says, "It sounds like we'll be most of the day getting to this place. We should get an early start so we can have some daylight left when we get there."

"Do you have everything you need for a night on the trail?" he asks the Dwarf.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"AHA! Torek strong again! Ready for drinking contest with dwarf! But later, Torek needs food right now, big food" the half orc says, slaming his fist on the table. "Big food! Torek hungry!" the barbarian proclaims.

Ilium

First Post
Jarek slides a plate of bacon toward Torek and says, "Here ya go, big guy. Start with that." Turning back to the dwarf he says, "Torek's a good man, but kind of cranky when he doesn't get breakfast right away."

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan leaves his room dressed in well-pressed and perfectly white robes of comfort and style. As he joins the others he orders for breakfast a bowl of shirred eggs with leeks and chives, dry beans and a slice of grilled tomato on rye, and a warm glass of milk, into which he drops two leaves which quickly thickens the milk and turns it a greenish brown.

"Jarek, we have time to enjoy this meal, I think. On travels such as this, I treat every warm breakfast as though it were my last meal. Besides, we'll make better time on full stomachs. Perhaps now would be a good time to show them the map."

Voda Vosa

First Post
The half orc starts to eat, amazingly, not like a pig. "Torek likes food" he comments to the dwarf. "Likes it very much" Suddenly, he chokes, and begins hitting his chest with his right fist, as his left hand searches for his mug of ale. With a few drinks, the problem is solved.
"Torek should eat more slowly, HAr Har HAr" the barbarian laughs, loudly.

Ilium

First Post
Jarek unrolls the parchment on the table and replies, "Not much. They know that 'something' is in the keep. Rumors say could be bandits, could be orcs, could be ghoulies and ghosties." He retrieves Torek's now-empty mug and uses it to pin down one corrner of the map, holding down the rest with his own plate and cup.

"This map shows the keep's layout, but not much detail. Reggie, can you tell us any more about the area around the keep? Is it rocky? Wooded? When was the last time you were up there?"

(OOC: See the map in post #35: http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=4146801&postcount=35)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Ilium said:
..."This map shows the keep's layout, but not much detail. Reggie, can you tell us any more about the area around the keep? Is it rocky? Wooded? When was the last time you were up there?"
"The keep itself is on a plateau. There is a path leading up to it. The ground itself is rocky, with some patches of grass.
I was only outside the keep. It's hardly a week that I was there. I didn't see that much. But there was some movement on the towers. I'm not brave to risk more alone."
Reggie answers.

Mellubb

First Post
"Did you encounter anything on the way to or bck from the keep?"
Warren says shoving a small piece of chees in his mouth and washing it down with his juice.

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
Paldon walks in with a slight smile on his face, sitting down to list to the information on the keep. He smiles at the Barmaid if she walks by.

Remove ads