WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Walking Dad

First Post
Tavern

Mellubb said:
"Did you encounter anything on the way to or bck from the keep?"
Warren says shoving a small piece of chees in his mouth and washing it down with his juice.
"Nothing dangerous, just some wildlife. But I was rather stealthy. There are rumors about goblins in the woods." Reggie explains.
Voda Vosa said:
"No problem, Torek protects you, we go to tower and see." Torek says smiling. His big fangs are rather big and sharp
"I hope there isn't much trouble."

Kenku17 said:
Paldon walks in with a slight smile on his face, sitting down to list to the information on the keep. He smiles at the Barmaid if she walks by.
She smiles back at Paldon and gives him a blink.

Ilium

First Post
"Right!" Jarek says with enthusiasm. "You lot finish breakfast. I'll go get the horses and stuff together." He grabs an apple from the table and strides off toward the stables, munching it happily.

Walking Dad

First Post
On the road

After your hearty breakfast, your adventurer group plus one follows the path to the keep into the woods. Halfway through, Collan and Reggie hear some strange noises.

"Did you hear this?", your scout asks. "Wait a minute, I will scout ahead."

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
Jarek nods and lets the dwarf get on with his job. Meanwhile, he draws his blade and readies his shield, in case trouble is brewing.

(OOC: Note that Jarek does not have Ride as a trained skill, so if trouble does start, and it is less than 50 or 60 feet away, he'll dismount and run toward it. Otherwise he'll ride to within that distance and then dismount).

Lord Slaw

First Post
Arrak calmly draws his bow and nocks an arrow, and begins to speak in a low growl. "Reggie, if you run into any sort of trouble, give a good shout. I'll be there before you even know it."

[sblock=OOC]I'll follow about 150 feet behind Reggie on Mela, trying to keep out of sight, and listen for any shouting. If so, I'll put a jet plane and zoom over there, ready for action![/sblock]

Kenku17

First Post
Paldon does his best to bring his horse up towards the front of the group, and readies to dismount if it looks like battle is occuring

(OOC:no ride skill)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oh be careful Toreks friend dwarf Reggie. Come to Torek if you have trouble. Torek will slash enemies!." the half orc warns the dwarf.

Walking Dad

First Post
Forest

After waiting for a brief moment for Reggie's return, you hear a muffeled scream, followed by a loud groan. Something large is heading to you from the forest and is aproaching fast.

[sblock=ooc]Initiative order:
Paldon 19 (higher dex)
Warren 19
Jarek 18
Collan 17
Toruk 16
??? 14
Arrak 9[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads