WD's "Base of Operations" OCC

hornedturtle

First Post
No he made it in but apparently the horse was left outside and they went to go get it. Oh and Mela is Arrak's horse.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
hornedturtle said:
No he made it in but apparently the horse was left outside and they went to go get it. Oh and Mela is Arrak's horse.

This.

And:
icc post said:
Tower
Before you proceed with your plan, Arrak insists to looking for Mela. Warren and Reggie volunteer to assist...

As the other wait for their return, Toruk hears a muffled scream from the outside, than... nothing

Bihlbo

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
After hiding the body, Paldon, Toruk, Collan and Jarek move to the next tower. Like a miracle, they seem to be unnoticed by the orc sentries. (ooc: light sensitivity + no ranks in spot ;) )

Standing before the door to the upper part of the tower, th small group plans their further tactics...

This is what I was waiting for. I didn't understand what characters were still in the game, where they were, what was going on, etc. Having a full list is helpful. It would also be nice just to get a recap of what's going on so I don't have to read three pages of stuff.

For now though, I'll just go with the flow and see what happens.

Can you players do me a favor and somehow indicate your character's name and class in some fashion in the next few posts? I want a chance to refamiliarize myself with who is who. It's not always easy to remember that Toruk is a half orc barbarian, for example.

Ilium

First Post
Sorry for the slow posting. I was out on Friday and things were crazy over the week-end (plus I've been sick). I know, "yada yada yada" :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Recapitulating:

Arrak and the Warren got utside, and were ambushed. I think it could have been the dwarf, since he used a bow and warren was hit by a poisoned arrow, like his horse. And Arrak, well I don't know, there were no clues.
After that, we decided to get inside again, and take the second tower, where we found two prisoners. Now, some noise is coming from the stairs and we are ready to chop heads.
I put something like "The half-orc says" or "The barbarian ..." just not in the same post.

Remove ads