Player's Guide to Oathbound - free download

Ghostwind

First Post
After a discussion with Tom Knauss and given the fact that nothing is being done with the Oathbound campaign setting world by its current owners, he has agreed to release the Player's Guide to Oathbound as a free download. It is a relatively raw document, but does address the need for a 3.5 edition update to Oathbound: The Domains of the Forge.

You may freely distribute this document and have it photocopied or printed for personal use. It may be downloaded from http://ghostwind.net/PGO.zip (just right click and select Save As...)

Enjoy.

Voadam

Legend
Excellent! Thanks for talking to him. Though it is disappointing that nothing more is being done with the setting I am enjoying running my Wildwood campaign and look forward to seeing this.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Its a shame that Oathbound has been abandoned. It is one of my Top 10 favorite third party campaigns. Many thanks for the free PDF though.

DMH

First Post
Thanks Steve!

I wish Greg would crawl out from under the rock and tell us what is going to happen with the setting.

Ghostwind

First Post
DMH said:
Thanks Steve!

I wish Greg would crawl out from under the rock and tell us what is going to happen with the setting.

Considering that it is literally costing them money every day they do nothing, I'm at a loss why Greg has chosen the course he has. The warehouse fees alone would motivate any other person. But it is his baby and I'm sure someday he'll do something with it...

Ghostwind

First Post
DaveMage said:
I'd love to see the other domains fleshed out at some point.

The chances of this happening are next to nothing. The only reason this book was released was because Tom had it done and sitting on his hard drive. There will be no future Oathbound material unless something changes regarding ownership of the property.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases