Living Pathfinder/Golarion?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm not one for playing in the living worlds hosted here, but I think it would be awesome if Golarion/Pathfinder were added to the mix.

If anyone else thinks so tto, please speak up. ;)

EDIT: If it were added, I'd definitely be playin' in it. ;)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Here's what I would do: Set up some character creation standards, grab a couple DMs, run some adventures. Try to essentially get the living game "started" first of all, rather than getting the forum and then starting the games. You'll also need some minor level of management to decide things. Your best bet is one or two people at first, as you don't want to get over your head with too many people worrying about minutea.

If you get a half a dozen games going on in the same framework (setting, character creation guidelines, etc.) Then get a forum set up.

If you do get a couple games going, I'm more than willing to add my game to the mix. I may need to discuss any changes with the players to "fit" the restrictions of the game, but either way that's fine.

Ithuriel

First Post
You might be interested in this:

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/pathfinderSociety

Clipped from the paizo blog a couple weeks ago-

Today, Paizo also announced the hiring of Nicolas Logue to run the Pathfinder Society organized play campaign, a massive mega-campaign to launch at this year's Gen Con. The Pathfinder Society will feature events at major conventions, retail stores, and home play as a way to involve thousands of players in a constantly evolving campaign environment fueled by downloadable scenarios released by Paizo. Nicolas Logue is a long-time Paizo contributor to the print versions of Dragon and Dungeon as well as the Pathfinder Adventure Paths and Pathfinder Modules line. He also co-runs an annual competition at Gen Con called Iron DM that will continue to be co-run by Nicolas Logue and his Iron DM compatriots. Nick begins working at Paizo in April.

Not exactly the same thing, but sure to be quality.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases