A-1 Lost Knowledge of Arcanix- Links and Nuria

Moggthegob

First Post
The tw of you have walked off. Where do you plan on getting to Arcanix. Lightning Rail? Boat? Airship? Foot? and how do you plan on paying for it.( It occurs to Links that the pecial accomadations would be a little suspicious since the full contingent isn't there and that would be the easiest way for kundarak and Cannith to find you.)

Mellubb

First Post
Graybeard said:
After Nuria and Links are out of sight of the rest of the group, Nuria stops and turns to Links.

Why do the two of them have to be so stubborn? We have a job to do. We all agreed to the terms so what's so difficult about finishing it? she says esasperated.

I should just blast them all with a minor spell.

"I believe there are two reasons. Master Broxton used to talk about the minds of men. How although quite capable of reason, are also quite primative. They need to see who is superior. Also there is no chain of command. There is no one person in charge. No one taking ultimate responsibility for our success or failure."

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria considers Links words for a few minutes.

So, essentially you are saying we need a definitive leader. Someone who will say this is what we do. Someone who will accept responsibility for the group and the success or failure? I know so little about such things. I've always had people around me to tell me what to do. People I could get advice from. I know what we need to do now. I'm not sure how we can get the rest of them to come with us. Maybe I should just blast them with a minor spell. At least they might stop arguing long enough to listen. What do you think Links?

Mellubb

First Post
"I was on a caravan with Broxton once. We were travling through an area known to be infested with gnoll raiders. So when we saw a young adult gnoll trying to get us to stop Broxton knew it was a trap. When he warned me of the upcoming danger I attacked as soon as the gnoll was in reach of my chain. After examining the body and surrounding are I saw the gnoll was already wounded and alone. I believe he wanted usto help him. He was in no position to fight. I am not sorry for what happened. I thought master Broxton was in danger and I eleiminated the threat. But I did learn that violence is not always the first answer. There is always more you can not see.
I believe Wolfcyne to be a competent leader. I see inner strength in Mahkrart that with proper motivation could a great bit of good for this world. If we leave the two as they are there will be a fight and we lose a member of our team. We need to find common ground for them to come together on so we can ensure this information does not fall into the wrong hands. I do not believe that the dangers associated with our mission to be over. Infact I have already proven to an ineffectual guardian for you on my own. We need to the team. There are more to those two than we can see."

Graybeard

Explorer
Links, do not think you have failed because you haven't. If not for you, I would likely be dead by now. When I started on this mission I did not realize how dangerous it would be. Now that I know, I need you more than ever. We all need you. I need Makharat and Wulfcyne to stop antagonizing each other long enough to finish what we came here for. Let's go back to them, assuming they haven't killed each other yet. I have an idea. I don't know if it will work or not.

Remove ads