GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Heckler

First Post
"While William is right and we shouldn't dally, I don't fancy being ambushed again. I would rather take a quick look and make sure these two don't have any friends hanging about. If they're watching the road for targets, their camp can't be very far. We should be able to pop in and out right quick. If the trail takes us farther than I anticipate we can always turn around and come back."

"Father, how are you set for your blessings? I don't think I could take another fight right now if it came to it."

"Whatever we do, these blokes won't be needing these..." Octavio will take the bandits' weapons and coin purse and load them on his horse. "We can sell these later and divvy things up evenly, yes?"

Both bandits carried a serviceable rapier, and on one you find a coin pouch containing 50g. A short ways into the trees near where the first foe fell, Octavio spots a narrow trail with a fresh half-bootprint.
ooc: Both also had crossbows, yes? Light or heavy?

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Yes, right. I forgot about the crossbows. Light crossbows, 20 bolts each.

Phelan looks a bit rueful, and wipes his bloody hands on the grass. "Very well, but I'm afraid that will nearly exhaust my abilities for today. I... well, I'm not actually very experienced at this. I didn't expect to have this much work to do."

He comes over and, laying hands on Octavio, chants briefly, channeling Halina's healing warmth into you.

ooc: cures 4. That's the last CLW he can cast today. He has orisons left for CMW.

jaker2003

Explorer
Tank 3/13 hp

"Perhaps you did not notice when my blade slew both creatures, but I'm probably the best weapon you've got against those things. If you would draw your attention to my bloodied chest and Elfblood's comments, you would understand that without a potion or a night's rest to recover, I am not as capable of defending you."

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx ponders for a second before speaking, looking vaguely worried at something. "Tank.. I'm figurin' he meant it's usin' potions at all followin' that trail is the waste, not them bein' used on you. But you've got a point. Someone toss the big guy a potion, it ain't no good havin' him bleed all over the place." Faint smirk.

He then turns to the others. "Alright, lissen up. I have faith in your abilities to argue a case for and against, it's just that ah'm worried it'll take us the rest of the day and the night to boot. So I say we do a simple show of hands, follow the decision of the majority, 'n not carry any grudges after."

"Who all's for followin' the trail?"

"..right, and who's against?"

(Jinx raises his hand here.)

Kenku17

First Post
Jinx ponders for a second before speaking, looking vaguely worried at something. "Tank.. I'm figurin' he meant it's usin' potions at all followin' that trail is the waste, not them bein' used on you. But you've got a point. Someone toss the big guy a potion, it ain't no good havin' him bleed all over the place." Faint smirk.

He then turns to the others. "Alright, lissen up. I have faith in your abilities to argue a case for and against, it's just that ah'm worried it'll take us the rest of the day and the night to boot. So I say we do a simple show of hands, follow the decision of the majority, 'n not carry any grudges after."

"Who all's for followin' the trail?"

"..right, and who's against?"

(Jinx raises his hand here.)

Paldon raises his hand agianst.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Okay, apparently I spoke too soon about the consensus. Two votes against investigating the trail, one for, and Octavio seemed kind of to be for it but not clear. Someone want to make a decision?

Remove ads