GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

jaker2003

Explorer
I might decide to change my action if something happens, but as it stands;

Tank runs east for cover behind a boulder. Tank watches for the dogs and draws his greatsword.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Hi, B4cchus. I know orsal had an eye on this thread at some point, but I don't know if he was judging or just rescuing. I'm sure we'd be happy to have either of you judging.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx slides right off his horse (fast dismount attempt succeeds), and scoots behind it for cover while unslinging and loading his crossbow.

[sblock=OOC]Good to see you're back in action, B4cch.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Round 1

William clambers off of his horse and moves northwest to the base of the slope, weapons ready.

The bowman takes a shot at him, and catches him squarely with an arrow that sinks deep. (8 damage)

One of the dogs closes with him as well, tearing with its skeletal jaws, and barely failing to penetrate the man's armor. The other two dogs run towards Tank, but cannot get close enough to attack.

Octavio...

Initiative
William 4/12
Bowman undamaged
Skeletal Dog 1 undamaged
Skeletal Dog 2 undamaged
Skeletal Dog 3 undamaged
Octavio 18/18 <=== You're up
Phelan undamaged
Jinx 6/6
Tank 13/13

All allies affected by bless, 10 rounds remaining

map

Heckler

First Post
Octavio draws his rapier and lets loose a mighty, "High Ho...," and stops as he looks from the skeletal dogs to his rapier, back to the skeletons, and back again to his rapier.

"Bollocks! Somewhere Grendath laughs at me."

He then flicks the reins and charges uphill towards the archer, keeping an eye out for arrows.

ooc: DODGE the archer (+1 AC)
Stay mounted and double move around the party(avoiding AoOs) and start moving up the east side of the hill towards the archer. I think I see a path where you can get a horse up that side and avoid the rocks. This is also assuming that the archer looks fleshy and wouldn't like me poking holes in him.:)

edit: Since there may be a ride check involved at some point...Ride=1d20+4=13

orsal

LEW Judge
ooc: Hi, B4cchus. I know orsal had an eye on this thread at some point, but I don't know if he was judging or just rescuing. I'm sure we'd be happy to have either of you judging.

Yes, I understood that I signed on as judge when I noticed that it was both judgeless and DMless. My recruitment of a substitute DM was just my first act in that capacity. So, I can keep on watching it, although the absence of the thread-starter means that the title can't be edited. Thanks anyway for the offer, B4cchus.

Remove ads