GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

covaithe

Explorer
Round 5, continued

Octavio continues moving uphill.

Phelan does likewise.

Jinx fires at the archer. It is a good shot, but it bounces harmlessly off the rocks. (20 misses.)

Tank continues up the hill.

Round 6

William follows Tank up the hill.

The archer takes a measuring glance at Tank, then decides to shoot at Octavio instead, but the shot sails wide.

Octavio...

Initiative
William 7/12
Bowman undamaged
Skeletal Dog 1 destroyed
Skeletal Dog 2 destroyed
Skeletal Dog 3 destroyed
Octavio 18/18 <=== You're up
Phelan undamaged
Jinx 6/6
Tank -1/13 +2 temp, raging, 2 rounds remain

All allies affected by bless, 5 rounds remaining

map[/QUOTE]

ooc: I think Jinx intended to shoot this round. Let me know if that's wrong, Robichaud, and I'll change it, but I wanted to get an update in before the weekend.

Heckler

First Post
Octavio sheaths his rapier and jumps up on the rock, only to fall back down.

ooc: You forgot to move Octavio last round. He moved N,N,N,N,NW into that little nook. This round he puts his rapier away so he can climb the rock to the West.

climb=8

Failing by 4 or less, he makes no progress.

Kenku17

First Post
(OOC:you updated with the wrong map.)

William keeps moving up the hill, keeping himself agianst the rocks to keep in cover. (N,N,N,N,NE)

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx simply reloads and fires again. It's a far from ideal shot to try, but it seems like there's not all that much more productive he can do at this range. Sadly, this one goes wide as well.

[sblock=OOC]
I think Jinx intended to shoot this round. Let me know if that's wrong, Robichaud, and I'll change it, but I wanted to get an update in before the weekend.
Precisely right. I'd sort of telegraphed that in the previous round's action. Sorry about being late - my 'net access sadly continues to be spotty. I'm hoping to have a more permanent solution by the 17th.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases