GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

covaithe

Explorer
Hmm, two players will make this... interesting. :) I've emailed Kenku and Jaker, and sent IVV a visitor message 'cause he has emails turned off. Have I missed anyone? We'll wait a few more days and see if we get any response, and if nothing is forthcoming, we'll talk about where to go from there.

covaithe

Explorer
Okay, 4 players interested is plenty to carry on with. I'll NPC Thargon for a while on the assumption that he'll check in later, and find a way to leave him behind if IVV doesn't find this eventually.

Look for a proper introductory IC post later today.

orsal

LEW Judge
word from thegreyman!

I finally got a reply from thegreyman:

thegreyman said:
Morning-

Sorry about the extreme delay in replying Orsal. Yes, I do intend on getting back to LEW soon. Life has majorly conspired to keep me off the internet. For the past few weeks, I have only been able to access the net from a library, so have been unable to hit the boards. I thought I had posted something to that effect about a month ago, but it may not have made it.

I should be back full time either Monday the 24th or Tuesday the 25th.

Thanks
thegreyman

Assuming that he misread his calendar and is in fact referring to this month (probably intending Monday 25th/Tuesday 26th), I think it'd be best to let him keep the game, assuming he can keep it up. It's a nicely conceived adventure, and he has a better feel than anyone for where he's taking it. So, covaithe, thanks a lot for being willing to take it over, but could you hold off, for now at least? If thegreyman doesn't resume this week as promised, or disappears again, I'm sure we'd all love it if you can step in.

covaithe

Explorer
No worries, Orsal. I can certainly delay a few days if there's a real chance of thegreyman coming back, and if he does, I'm happy to step aside for him.

Remove ads