Quick Sheets! Revised! (4th ed version too?)

Firebeetle

Explorer
Quick Sheets has been revised! See post below for full details

Announcing Quick Sheets! The hybrid evolution of player screens and table tents, this is something new. The perfect accessory to your gaming table, Quick Sheets will speed up your play. The DM side will allow your gamemaster to be free of questions like "What is your AC? or your Reflex/Will/Fort save? or your Move Silent bonus?" The player side tells you the information you need in combat at a glance, right there next to the combat mat. Inside (yes, there is an inside)? There are a score of different sheets for each individual player's needs, from classes, to feat chains, to character concepts and more. The grappling flowchart must be seen to be believed. Best of all your price is, whatever you want it to be.

http://www.4shared.com/file/43923488/6a2991b2/Quick_Sheets_Revised.htmll
The site will take a moment to prepare the download. Yes, it sucks. If anyone wants to host this baby be my guest.

I originally made this product for a third party publisher and finished it just at 4th ed was announced. The 3.5 market dropped since and so I'm releasing this as "donationware" in honor of Gary Gygax. If you like Quick Sheets and use them, please donate to Gary's favorite charity, the Christian Children's Fund
I'm sure Gary would appreciate it.

Thank you folks, hope you like the sheets.

Revised as of April 12, see post below for details

Last edited:

Aidan Milvus

First Post
Its an interesting concept. The way they're folded seems a little odd. When placed in front of you, it seems like the dm would have to be on your left for both of you to see the outside stats easily, unless its folded tight, in which case it seems like it wouldn't stand up well. When I first imagined what you described, I saw a table tent. dm's side > A <player's side, with the inside in the middle, but yours is more of a portrait greeting card standing up.

Overall, not to bad. You did miss the monk, though. You mentioned you had a card for every core class, but there's not one for monk.

The grapple flow chart was pretty well done. Nice job there.

Overall, as-is I can't see myself using these in my own game. Some of the other players might find them handy, but I'm not so sure. We use initiative cards currently, and they have as much if not more info for the dm than what's there for the dm's side, plus table space is at a premium.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5 out of 10

Firebeetle

Explorer
Aidan Milvus said:
Its an interesting concept. The way they're folded seems a little odd. When placed in front of you, it seems like the dm would have to be on your left for both of you to see the outside stats easily, unless its folded tight, in which case it seems like it wouldn't stand up well. When I first imagined what you described, I saw a table tent. dm's side > A <player's side, with the inside in the middle, but yours is more of a portrait greeting card standing up.

Overall, not to bad. You did miss the monk, though. You mentioned you had a card for every core class, but there's not one for monk.

The grapple flow chart was pretty well done. Nice job there.

Overall, as-is I can't see myself using these in my own game. Some of the other players might find them handy, but I'm not so sure. We use initiative cards currently, and they have as much if not more info for the dm than what's there for the dm's side, plus table space is at a premium.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5 out of 10

It folds book-style, so it doesn't take up so much space. Each side is marked, one to the DM, one to the player, and the whole shebang folds open for reference. Monk should be in there, I'll check now. It'll be a bummer if I lost that somehow.

Aidan Milvus

First Post
I understand how it folds, I was just suggesting that it might be more useful if it folded like a table-tent.

I was just wondering, have you used these in games yourself?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Firebeetle said:
[This is my first attempt to use the above site for download. Please let me know of any problems. The file is too big to upload to the downloads section. I attempted contacting Morrus about it but no response.]

Our downloads section is pretty much screwed (another EN II thing to look forward to!). In the meantime, if you'd like me to upload it directly to the EN World server, I'm happy to do so. i've already downloaded it, so just give me the nod - I wouldn't do it without your permission.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases