Sword and Fist (Kickin' it old school)

Mellubb

First Post
I would like to propose the Prc Devoted Defender from Sword and Fist. It does not need to be updated I don't think. But I think it would be a perfect fit for my character links. I know that PrC levels are way in the future but I would like something to shoot for.

Bront

The man with the probe
I would tend to suggest avoiding the headache of using cross edition stuff, even if it's 3.0 which is mostly compatible.

That said, I don't remember anything about that PrC.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Devoted Defender has some nasty 'sploits IIRC, mostly with the combination of two DD's who declare each other their "charge". Don't have S&F nearby, however. So, I'm with Bront with an inkling towards not liking.

Anything similar in 3.5?

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Devoted Defender has some nasty 'sploits IIRC, mostly with the combination of two DD's who declare each other their "charge". Don't have S&F nearby, however. So, I'm with Bront with an inkling towards not liking.

Anything similar in 3.5?
Drive-by comment (little time right now): The Knight has some abilities that are reasonably similar and less exploitable. Did we vote that in with the caveat that the obviously mind-affecting abilities be declared [Mind-Affecting]? I think we did.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Drive-by comment (little time right now): The Knight has some abilities that are reasonably similar and less exploitable. Did we vote that in with the caveat that the obviously mind-affecting abilities be declared [Mind-Affecting]? I think we did.
It's in the rules thread, so I hope so.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases