A-1 Lost Knowledge of Arcanix- Makharat alone

Moggthegob

First Post
( Ummm yeah I need to see how much time they waste getting there to see if you are alone, if you are with them, if they manage to find a faster way than lightning rail or most likely you get there before them.

Moggthegob

First Post
After a largely uneventful train ride, Makharat arrives in Passage, where he finds that there is no reception for him. The sky carriage that was here to greet you last time is not there.

You are in the middle of a busy station, and you are alone. What do you do.

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat spends some time looking around for passage to Arcanix. As a last resort, he might try to hire on as a bodyguard on the way there.

Moggthegob

First Post
You are able to find an off-duty guard from Arcanix. Well. What do you need to get up to Arcanix for ,that you weren't invited for/ Why should I facilitate your illegal foray into the premises.

Kaodi

Hero
( Something seems a little confused here. You said the train took me to the city of Passage, which is quite a ways from Arcanix, which is also a village/town below the floating towers. So, am I actually in the town of Arcanix, or am I in the city of Passage? )

" I was contracted by the Dean to carry out a mission, " says the tiefling. " There were some, complications, but as far as I know the job is completed. I am just looking for my payment, and to make a delivery, and then I am leaving. The stink of demons is too strong here, and I prefer to be as far away from the Wastes as is prudent. "

Moggthegob

First Post
" Well, if you're expected to be there, especially for something like that. In fact,usually....." he trails off as if realizing something and he turns to leave " I just realized...my trains about to leave."

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
" If that is the train from here to Arcanix, then I guess I had better get a ticket, quick, " says the tiefling.

Remove ads