[Recruiting/OOC] Looking for Interested Parties to Bring the Metal to Eberron

renau1g

First Post
I know I was thinking of the Stomping Boots.... the half-orc barbarian using his great strength to knock over the weaker creatures with sounds waves...

I've updated Vigarr a bit. Still need to add some more details to back ground, but it's tax season and its really busy, but I should get it up today.

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
The Boots of Stomping are fine, and also remember there's gonna be a healer at the begining, (The Padre). Between camping out, heal checks, and such you should be good for the begining. (again not stopping anyone, but I think its about as metal as chicken salad.)

As for the animal companion, you also get an automatic +4 to those checks (Link). Again Charisma is a fine dump stat , so is dex with the wildshaping, but dex is attached to ride so you may want to think of that. I would say the wildshapping>>>>animal companion. Animal companion in the best of times doesn't keep up to the high levels. Needless to say I won't be calling for many handle animal checks unless you know your crossing a rickety brdige over a vulcano you know when its appropiate.

The other characters are looking fine, You can all start posting, IC. It being the guild meeting, no skills/checks/feats/spells/etc are allowed. Its just talking, and it seems like most of you have a grasp of your character concept. so go sign up for the longboats.

renau1g

First Post
Logos7 said:
Between camping out, heal checks, and such you should be good for the begining. (again not stopping anyone, but I think its about as metal as chicken salad.)

I gave Vigarr a Belt of Healing... my thoughts were that it would let him keep the show going without having to take a break and continue the high-tempo hard-living life he leads. If you don't think it'll fit though I'll go with a Masterwork Cold Iron Greataxe.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ah, COLDIRON! I knew I forgot something... So, Cold Iron Double Bladed Sword, normal Pice 100gp, Cold Iron bumps it up to 200gp, Masterwork for both ends, another 600, total of 800gp. Correct?

Or would the math be Masterwork weapon cost of 100gp for item, then 300gp a side, totaling 700gp, THEN doubling full cost to 1400gp for MW Cold Iron Weapon? Let me know, as going in against demons, it would help...

renau1g

First Post
My take is the first one... As cold iron doubles the cost of a "normal item" then the masterwork quality is something additional, but that's my thoughts. ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
Logos7 said:

As for the animal companion, you also get an automatic +4 to those checks (Link). Again Charisma is a fine dump stat , so is dex with the wildshaping, but dex is attached to ride so you may want to think of that. I would say the wildshapping>>>>animal companion. Animal companion in the best of times doesn't keep up to the high levels. Needless to say I won't be calling for many handle animal checks unless you know your crossing a rickety brdige over a vulcano you know when its appropiate.
I will take your word in this. Expect the full character tomorrow at the latest.
Str=8, Dex=18, Con=16, Int=12, Wis=17, Cha=4
Feat: Mounted Combat
Skills:
Concentration
Ride
Handle Animal
Survival
Swim

How much would a fully trained clawfood cost, can my 999 gift include a war saddle.

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
hey there.

for those of you a bit unfamilure with eberron, this may help

Link to Eberron Equipment

its a pdf document and it should have all of the non standard equipment.

Clawfoot, 150gp, comes with regular saddle, and yes it is one item only so no war saddles

Price the Cold Iron MW Double Sword at 800gp.

Healing Items are fine, I just didn't want them to be mandatory.

anyway , looking good, make sure if their are more questions bold them or something to make sure i notice them, and if I don't respond, I probably missed the question, repost and bump or what not

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases