[Recruiting/OOC] Looking for Interested Parties to Bring the Metal to Eberron

Logos7

First Post
Graf, the character concept seems fine, It rocks enough metal for me.

To Walking dad, if you want to switch now's the time. No Druidic Avenger however ( Suck up a level of barb if you really want the rage)

Logos

Walking Dad

First Post
Shifter (wildhunt) druid

Str: 16
Dex: 17
Con: 17
Int: 13
Wis: 20
Cha: 10

Feat: shifter ferocity

Skills (ranks only):
Concentration 4
Handle Animal 4
Listen 2
Profession (Sailor) 2
Spot 2
Survival 4
Swim 2

Spells: SRD + Eberron Setting only? (= SRD only for druids)

Item: Dragonhide breastplate for 700gp

For taking a barbarian level: Do you play with multiclass penality?

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
Reaper

Logos7 said:
Graf, the character concept seems fine, It rocks enough metal for me.
Fantastic!

Reaper (former name forgotten)
[sblock=Background]

She met her love on 914 YK, Shaeras Vadallia had summoned the clans of the Valaes Tairn to souther Cyre.
She was there as an independent observer, on behalf of her revered elder. But, feeling the passion of the day, and she couldn't hold herself apart. Barely a hundred years old, was swept of her feet by a charismatic, and heroic member of the Tairnadal.

They were together for only 82 years. 82 years short blood-soaked years of hunting and killing Karrns and halflings broken up with beautiful sunrises, and bouts of nookie among the grasslands.

They were less than a mile from the Cyre border when the Mourning hit. She doesn't remember the details, something horrible came front the mists, it ate most of her soulmate but he lived on in agony.

He died on 996 the day the Treaty of Thronehold was signed.

She's wandered Khorvaire for the last two years, rootless.

Life on Arenal seems so slow, so pointless. Even as she is Aereni she can't stand dwelling upon them.
She could ride with the Valenar, of course, and she does so from time to time but without her soulmate it all seems pointless as well. There is no glory for her anymore.
The rest of her elvin cousins on the mainland are whiny little pansies. [/sblock]

[sblock=Appearance]
The elvin woman before you is rangy and gaunt. The death face tattoos of Aerenal clash with her worn hide armor. Shimmering green eyes look about hostily from under a mop of unwashed hair. A scythe is strapped to her. She's stroking a black steel knife and looking at you. She looks looks hungry. [/sblock]

The Reaper (A very metal CL 1)
[sblock=Stat Block]Aerenal Elf Barbarian 1 Death Metal
Immune Sleep
Init +4 Senses Low Light Vision, Spot +5, Listen +7, Search +4
Languages Common, Elvin, Draconic (forgotten)
AC 18 (armor3/dex4/special1); touch: 14 ; flat-footed: 14
Raging AC 16 (armor3/dex4/special1/rage-2); touch: 12 ; flat-footed: 12
hp 40 (1 HD)
Fort +6 (con4/class2) Ref +8 [+10 spells] (dex0/class3.0.4/cloak1) Will +3 [+5 vs. enchant/charm]|+5[+7] (wis3/class0)
Speed 40 ft (8 squares)
Attack Melee Scythe +5 2d4+6 (x4)
Attack Melee Scythe +7 2d4+9 (x4)​
Attack Ranged Black Knife +5 1d4+4
Base Attack +1 Grapple +5
Attack Options Rage 1/day [9 rounds] (hit points +2, other effects figured into stat block under rage)
Combat Gear Nothing
Action Points 5
Attributes Str 19/23 Dex 19 Con 18/22 Int 19 Wis 15 Cha 9
SQ Elf qualities, fast movement, illiteracy, uncanny dodge
Feats Freedom Fighter of Valenarb Track
Skills Climb +8 Hide +6uv Intimidate +3 Jump +12* Knowledge +2uv Listen +7 Ride +8 Search +4u Spot +5 Survival +9v Swim +8
[sblock=Skills detail]
u=Untrained *=includes +4 for speed 40' v=+2 for Freedom Fighter of Valenar bonus feat
Ranks: Climb (4) Hide (-) Intimidate (4) Jump (4) Knowledge (-) Listen (4) Ride (4) Search (-) Spot (2) Survival (4)Swim (4)
[/sblock]
Possessions Combat Gear + Hide Armor, lotsa knives and traveling gear.
[sblock=Traveling Gear]A bag, some rope, a blanket, flint and tinder[/sblock]

[sblock=Build Details]
Hit points 12x3+ 4(con)

[sblock=Magic Item Math]
None, no items[/sblock]

[sblock=Skill Points spent per Level]
Progression: Barb 1

Barbarian 1: 4 Ranks each in Climb Intimidate Jump Listen Ride Survival Swim
2 (double cost) Ranks in Spot​
[/sblock]

[sblock=Class and Effect Breakdown]
CL Class and Effect
1 Barbarian 1 bab +1, fort +2; Rage, Fast Movement, Illterate
[/sblock]

[sblock=Feat Progression]
1st: Track
bonus: Freedom Fighter of valenar (+2 hide, survival, know)
[/sblock][/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Requested Magic Items]
Necklace of Watchful Trancing
A tooth of the first thing she killed on the plains (a halfling's clawtooth), carved and given to her by her soulmate. She beleives his spirit watches over her still while she rests. She will really kill anyone who touches it.
Game Effect: Gives +4 to spot/listen when trancing (maximum duration 4 hours a day -- so it's not cheesy).

The Black Knife
Reaper carved out the heart of a Karrnathi necromancer with her own black-steel dagger after a particularly vicious battle. As the necromancer died she tried to curse the Reaper. But the reaper had killed her fair and square, so the curse didn't stick properly.
Game Effect: The knife can never be lost. The Reaper normally always has the knife somewhere on her body, and can draw it as a move action. If she's ever not carrying the knife it "finds it's way back to her" (within ~five minutes). Its always sharp and shiny and particularly good for carving meat but other than the odd returning property completely normal. (at least so far as Reaper knows)

I'd like both, since they're both pretty worthless (compared with a normal 1000 gp item) but I'll take either/or if that's the way it's got to be.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
No multiclassing penalty (This should go under houserule i surpose), I think the drop in spell effectiveness is more than penalty enough

as for the magic, start with the black knife, much kewler than the teeth i think.

Graf

Explorer
If it's OK, to help explain her extreme personality, I've indicated that she was very close to the Cyre border when the Morning happened (injuries sustained from the event ultimately took his life).

Even elves from the Valenar are not normally as savage as she is. Her personality is a symptom of some kind of strange elf-barbarian shell shock.

Logos7

First Post
elfs from valenar are preety damn savage, between valenar and the war itself (as apposed to mourning after effects) would be more than enough, however: your character your story. its all good here.

bedford

First Post
Base for my character.

Race:Neanderthal
Class: Barbarian (bear totem if possible)

Str: 25
Dex: 14
Con: 22
Int: 14
Wis: 15
Cha: 11

Feat: roll with it. (feat from savage species that grants damage reduction 2)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases