[Recruiting/OOC] Looking for Interested Parties to Bring the Metal to Eberron

Vertexx69

First Post
Base is the lanky, longhaired, twitchy sophisticant of the group. Never able to sit still or keep quiet for too long as he even tends to vibrate in his sleep. This blur tends to help him out of the endless scrapes his mouth gets his ass into. A favorite saying used to describe the shifter is "That kid could wear out a juggernaut."

[sblock=Base]Name: Base
Class: monk 1
Race: Shifter
Size: M
Alignment: LN
Deity:

Str: 15 +2 XP: 0
Dex: 24 +7 BAB: +0 HP: 28 (24+1, +3 from toughness)
Con: 12 +1 (14) Grapple: +0
Int: 11 +0 Speed: 30' Stat Increases: 0
Wis: 17 +3 Init: +9 Spell Save: 0
Cha: 9 +-1 ACP: 5 Spell Fail: 0

Base Armor Shld Dex Wis Size Nat Misc Total
Armor: 10 +1 0 +7 +3 +0 +0/4 +0 21/25
Touch: 20 Flatfooted: 14/18

Spell Res: None
Dmg Red: None

Total Base Mod Misc
Fort: +3 (4) +2 +1 --
Ref: +9 +2 +7 --
Will: +5 +2 +3 --

Weapon Attack Damage Critical Range
Fist +2 1d6+2 20/x2 --
Nunckaku +2 1d6+2 20/x2 --
Kama +2 1d5+2 20/x2 --
Notes:

Languages: Common, orc

Abilities:
Shifting: 1/day 6 rounds
Stunning fist: 1/day

Shifter Traits:
+2 dex, -2 int, -2 cha
Medium: As Medium creatures, shifters have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Shifter base land speed is 30 feet.
Lowlight Vision
Skill bonus: +2 knowledge, +2 profession
Beasthide: +2 con, +2 Natural AC

Feats: Beasthide Elite, Veteran of Cyre/Toughness (B), Blooded (B), Improved Unarmed Strike (B)

Skill Points: 16 Max Ranks: 4/2
Skills Total Ranks Stat Misc
Balance +9 0 +7 +2
Climb +3 0 +1 +2
Profession +6 1 +3 +2
Jump +4 0 +2 +2
Knowledge +4 1 +1 +2
Search +2 1 +1 --
Spot +5 0 +3 +2
Listen +3 0 +3 --
Tumble +11 4 +7 --
Swim +4 2 +2 --
Hide +8 1 +7 --
Move silently +8 1 +7 --
Sense Motive +4 1 +3 --
Perform (Drums) +3 4 -1 --

Gear: 120g cost weight
Drums 5 3
Arctic Boots of Stomping 600g 2
Waterskin 1g 4
Monks outfit 1g 4
Rope hemp 50 ft 1g 10
Trail rations X4 2g 4

Total Weight:38lb Money: 6gp 20sp 0cp

Lgt Med Hvy Lift Push
Max Weight: 38 76 115 230 575

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale[/sblock][sblock=History]Marching out of the Mournlands to the beat of his own drum, Base had his training beaten into him literally at an early age, and even that could never stop his mouth or his feet. The Cyran army was on the decline after the cataclysm and warring factions within the ranks made the prospect of any kind of future bleak, so he set out to find his fortune alone but soon. Being found by the wayfinder’s association before too long, the appearance of a unified front from the organization sounded like heaven. After being alone on the road for quite a while he had gotten bored of talking to himself.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
I want everyone to make sure they work the Wayfinder Foundation into their backstory (its part of both the explanation and down time mechanic)

Brief Blurb for anyone not familure:

Founded by Lord Boroman Ir 'Dayne to fund exploration, expand knowledge, and finance research into historical, anthoplogical and geography. The Warfinder Foundation is a collection of like minded indivudals who all quest for the same thing, exploration and expansion of their respective fields. Ruled by the Wayfinder Conclave, each year many new members are given 'Canidate' status which upon successful completion of a suitable bit of work, field work in argosen or Xendrick, expeditions to the far north or under the earth and sea, they are given full member status, althought it is still technically some years before they can expect to be funded. Full members may vote on any motion the Conclave passes, and all the results are by simple majority.

Logos7

First Post
IC Thread up, Here

No Skill Checks/ Fighting/ Class Abilities inside in the guild hall. Its a gentlemen's club and they won't have that sort of nonsense. Just good for talking and parting mostly.

Everyone begins as Junior members of the Way finder's Foundation. Missions such as Wulfgars are increadibly dangerous, but more than a few have returned with more wealth than you could ever make on your own. If you survive not only are you well paid, but also well respected.

Logos

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, I'm out of it. I rolled my most abysmal stats ever.
4d6=10, 4d6=4, 4d6=16, 4d6=17, 4d6=12, 4d6=16

There is no stat I can accept a 4 (ould have played a 6). Physical, and the guy is dead in the first encounter. And I have no talent to roleplay a charisma or intelligence of 4 :(
I would give up the 17 for a 8: (8, 10, 10, 12, 16, 16)

Perhaps next time.

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Also, the DM rolled some dice rolls that have not been taken. Perhaps you could take one of those slots? I have a 6 on my guy, not sure where to put it though... tough call.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Trogdar - Hobgoblin Fighter (Speed Metal persona, as he's more in tune with quick actions and multiple attacks when possible)

Str 20
Dex 17+2 Racial=19
Con 15 +2 Racial=17
Int 13
Wis 15
Cha 6

HP 33

Wearing a Deep Purple tunic, this hobgoblin is always at the ready, looking for an excuse to bring his weapon out and ready. His favored style is that of speed, looking to bring his blades to a blur, confusing his enemies. But, that takes time and practice, both of ...

Feats:
Exotic Weapon Proficiency - Two Bladed Sword
Two Weapon Fighting* Fighter Bonus Feat

At his side, and almost always on hand, Trogdar has become accustomed to using a Two Bladed Sword; finely edged and well cared for. There rests a smaller ribbon, deep purple as well, tied to the hilt of the exotic weapon.

BAB: +1

Melee Attack:
Two Bladed Sword Single Attack, +6
Two Bladed Sword Double Attack, +4/+4

Armored in well worn (insert armor type here), Trogdar likes to stay light on his feet, and not weighed down by all the obvious armor of Full Plate and such. He prefers his mobility.

When the news of a war spread throughout the lands, his tribe had quickly become on alert. Eventually, by his own generation, the war was something that had always been, and would last far past his own days. It was a small regiment that he had initially joined up with, at first. They were not on the front ranks, but had various missions that dealt with the enemy none the less. It was during one of these missions that they ran head long into the enemy, and fought bravely.

Unfortunately, the real army came along to aid them, yet their strict guidelines and no regards for honor quickly swayed Trogdar to decide from that day on, he would not enlist into the formal army, and would simply deal with the Freedom Fighters for now. Having decided to dodge the colonial army, Trogdar went his own way, now finding his place in the Wayfinder's Guild, and ready to use his skills to te best of his knowledge.

Freedom Fighter of X, gain +2 to hide, +2 to Survival +2 Knowledge

How are you doing beginning equipment? Max gold at first level, or average?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases