[Recruiting/OOC] Looking for Interested Parties to Bring the Metal to Eberron

Logos7

First Post
I'll be handling all of the begining equipment except for one piece of less than 1k that each of you may choose.

ie mage hand, duel masterworked double sword , etc. its up to you.

Logos7

First Post
As for the stat, if you don't happen to role play a charisma penalty that's fine with me. if a single low stat is sinking your ship , we'll i'm gonna have to wave goodbye from shore.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ok, so I would spend 700gp on the MasterWork Two Bladed Sword. Sounds good to me! Did I cover all aspects of what you wanted to see in a character? I hope it answered all of the points you wanted them to cover, and I have to ask, are you creating a Rogue's Gallery section in the appropriate place so that we can post our characters?

Such as: http://www.enworld.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Walking Dad

First Post
Logos7 said:
As for the stat, if you don't happen to role play a charisma penalty that's fine with me. if a single low stat is sinking your ship , we'll i'm gonna have to wave goodbye from shore.
My concept was an dinosaur riding halfling druid.
Making cha my dumbstat would kill my handle animal ans wild empathy checks. With a str of 4 I couldn't wear amor. My best bed would be Dex 6 and a hide armor.

Str=8, Dex=6, Con=16, Int=12, Wis=17, Cha=16

Riding his fastieth animal companion
(or can I buy a clawfoot, Would be more metal. In that case, I take a medium viper as AC.)
Feat
1 Mounted Combat

Really waiting for wildshape ;)

Band: Manowar (Flight of the Spirit Horse)

If this character isn't metal enough, I can make a half-orc druidic avenger with Int 8 and Cha 2. Filthy Orc will smash puny civil man!

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Vigarr 
[B]Class:[/B] Barbarian 1  	[b]Starting Level[/b]: 1
[B]Race:[/B] Half-Orc*
[B]Region of Origin:[/b] Argonnessen
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] CG

[B]Str:[/B] 22 +6	[B]Level:[/B] 1	[B]XP[/B]: 0/1000
[B]Dex:[/B] 16 +3 	[B]BAB:[/B] +1		[B]HP:[/B] 39 (12x3+3)
[B]Con:[/B] 17 +3 	[B]Grapple:[/B] +7	
[B]Int:[/B] 11 +0 	[B]Speed:[/B] 40'	[B]Stat Increases:[/b]0
[B]Wis:[/B] 15 +5 	[B]Init:[/B] +7	        [B]Spell Save:[/B] 
[B]Cha:[/B] 11 +0 	[B]ACP:[/B] -X		[B]Spell Fail:[/B] 

[B]	Base	Armor	Shld	Dex	Size	Nat	Misc	Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]	10	+X	+X	+3	+0	+1	+0	XX
[B]Touch:[/B]	13	[B]Flatfooted:[/B] 10

[B]Spell Res:[/B] None
[B]Dmg Red:[/B] None

[B]	Total	Base	Mod	Misc[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]	+5	+2	+3	--
[B]Ref:[/B]	+3	+0	+3	--
[B]Will:[/B]	+2	+0	+2	--
[B]Notes:[/B]

[B]Weapon			Attack	Damage	Critical	Range[/B]
XXXXXXXX		+X	XdX+X	XX-XX/xX	------
XXXXXXXX		+X	XdX+X	XX-XX/xX	XXX ft
XXXXXXXX		+X	XdX+X	XX-XX/xX	XXX ft

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Orc

[B]Abilities:[/B] 

Illiteracy (2 skill points to learn to read)
Rage
Fast Movement (already included)
+2 strength / -2 intelligence / -2 charisma (already included)
Darkvision (see 60 feet in pitch-dark)

[B]Feats: [/B] 
Dragon Totem - Silver (Resist Cold 5)  (1st)
Improved Initiative (Bonus - Half-Orc)
Freedom Fighter of Darguun (Bonus - Background)

[B]Code:
                           Skill     Ability             Misc. 
Skill Name 	          Modifier   Modifier   Ranks    Modifier

Climb* 			     +9        +6        3   
Hide*			     +4		+2        0      +2 (Bonus)
Intimidate	             +7		+0	  3      +4 (Bonus)
Jump*		             +11	+6	  1	 +4 (speed 40ft.)
Listen			     +5		+2	  3
Survival		     +6         +2        2	 +2 (Bonus)
Swim**                       +10        +6        4        

[B]Equipment:		Cost	Weight[/B]
Healing Belt [MIC110]	750gp	 1lb
+2 on Heal Checks, 3 charge/day: 1 charge heals 2d8, 2 charges heal 3d8, 3 charges heal 4d8
XXXXXXXX		XXgp	XXlb
XXXXXXXX		XXgp	XXlb
XXXXXXXX		XXgp	XXlb
XXXXXXXX		XXgp	XXlb
XXXXXXXX		XXgp	XXlb

[B]Total Weight:[/B]XXXlb	[B]Money:[/B] XXXgp Xsp Xcp

[B]		Lgt	Med	Hvy	Lift	Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]	173	346	520	1040	2600

Appearance: Vigarr stands tall and proud, being 6'7" causes most of those who see him to be forced to look up at him. He keeps his black hair short and keeps long sideburns. Vigarr has a scar running from above his right eye to his cheek bone, which is an angry red colour in contrast to his olive skin tone. Vigarr keeps trophys of creatures/enemies that he feels were worthy, honouring them and the glorious battle that they embarked on. His appearance leans mroe towards his mother's orcish side than his father's human.

Personality: Vigarr lives for adventure, almost an adrenaline junkie. He feels that living is enjoying the thrill of battle and feeling the exhilirating rush that can only be felt when your life is truly in danger. He's aggressive and impulsive, rarely thinking about the consequences of his actions or asking more than the minimum questions before embarking on a journey.

Background: Vigarr's a Seren barbarian who was charged with protecting Argonnessen from interlopers. His father was the lead warrior in their tribe of goodly warriors, who worshipped the silver dragons of the region. Knowing that strength was the determining factor in the tribe, Vigarr's father made the decision to mate with an orc female to add some of the great strength to his son. It worked and Vigarr was one of the strongest males the tribe has ever produced, but on top of that he was tough, fast, and wise, all the making of a great leader. His first steps to this were leading patrols around the island to keep greedy adventurers from attempting to plunder the treasures of the dragons of Argonnessen. One patrol his longboat ran into a storm and ended up way, way off course and crashed near Darguun. Having no way to return the small group of survivors end up running into a group of hobgoblin warriors, creatures that they've never seen before. After some discussion the two groups realized they could help each other out. They were a group of Darguun freedom fighters and saw the great strength of these barbarian warriors and wanted to use them to help their cause in return for helping the barbarians get home. Vigarr still hasn't earned enough to go home as it is such a treacherous journey no regular vessel makes the trip.

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
Things are looking preetty good, and yes one item of 999 gp or less

As for the druid, I would really suggest dumping charisma, you have 1 minor ability that functions off it , and it is d20+druid level +charisma. Needless to say you level will quickly outstrip your -4 from charisma, if your worried about it animal empathy is available.

I think its metal enough, but for the mounts , remember long boat, long stretches of water. You didn't see too many viking cavaliers for a reason. (not saying no, but just warning).

other than that is looking good.

Vertexx69

First Post
Trying to choose between a CLW wand that the healer type can use on me and the boots of stomping (srd psionic items). Maybe I could get the boots (600gp) and put the rest of the money toward a party healing wand. Thinking about how Base is gonna look in a viking type campaign, leaning towards the the long, downswept horned helm, the arctic boots and bracers (fur trimmed), brownish leather breeches and the big thick belt. Maybe some blood trailing from his fists as he stands on top of a rock sticking out of the snow, while he glowers down at a defeated foe.

Walking Dad

First Post
Logos7 said:
Things are looking preetty good, and yes one item of 999 gp or less

As for the druid, I would really suggest dumping charisma, you have 1 minor ability that functions off it , and it is d20+druid level +charisma. Needless to say you level will quickly outstrip your -4 from charisma, if your worried about it animal empathy is available.

I think its metal enough, but for the mounts , remember long boat, long stretches of water. You didn't see too many viking cavaliers for a reason. (not saying no, but just warning).

other than that is looking good.
I wouldn't count an animal companion as a minor ability. You have to make handle animal checks to control your companion. You are right, wild shape is mostly negliable.
For mounts: I'm small and my mount is medium sized. Probably smaller than a half-orc. Don't think cavalier, but Master-Blaster from Mad Max ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases