[Recruiting/OOC] Looking for Interested Parties to Bring the Metal to Eberron

serow

First Post
OK, now I'm a little confused.
Skills don't have a critical failure/success, and generally there's no "proficiency" penalties either, unless houseruled. Are we using those houserules?

Logos7

First Post
No, they simply cannot be used if they are not trained. If i ask for a skill check and you are not trained in it, say so and MAKE THE ROLE ANYWAY. Don't worry about about assigning penalties (The -4 bit comes from non proficiency of weapon) Its not a large deal, I'm just trying to get a feel for you character and hoping that you guys can do the same. So far the xp has come from Base entertaining my wife.

That said, No Unearthed Arcana Varients, Which means no bear totem. If you want roll with the blow, your gonna have to take toughness, and then pick it up with your 3rd level feat.

Wait My Bad , I forgot that the feat is from savage species.

Let me restate, the allowed books are the srd and the campeign setting. No savage species, No races of eberron , etc. thanks again. I'm willing to listen but so far people have been like what about this book? what about this feat? If you have a metal concept like I'm a dread necromancer using the forces of evil against evil in a bid to save not my soul, but the soul of my sister that i traded for my kick ass powerz, I will probably say yes. That's an awesome idea if I say so myself. Some barbarian dude getting 2/- 5 or so levels before most barbarians get their regular 1/- is not.

Now if that dude had some metal attached you might get some slack from me, so please new characters should wow. If you don't want to play metal, don't play here. I'm only looking for the aWEsomist anyway. (and no that is not roleplayer elitism, but rather it is the central concept to the story and play, when i start pulling out the badguy bard who is a horrible beast playing sanity rending songs on his diabolical piano, or the eternally suffering fallen angel who still doesn't get why he fell, it will make sense. Like i said I'm easing into stuff.

Logos

Last edited:

Logos7

First Post
Concerning the potential of cheating

I'm going to trust my player here, if he says he wasn't cheating he wasn't. That said I will still keep an eye out at his roles and if they don't keep to the laws of averages over the long time, I will ask for logged rolls.

This is a game, and quite frankly if your going to cheat go right ahead. If I catch you in a "artificially prolonged sweet spot" as some of my real life players call it , I will simply kill your character. Notice I'm not asking for logged rolls at invisible castle or anything? I roll my bones at home in the erie light of my lcd . That said I don't think anyone is cheating so this is all really a non issue right?

If you are using a dice logger, please use invisible castle, and record your rolls under your characters name. If you point to invisable castle as proof of how honest you are , and the names missing or something like that , it doesn't really help does it. My personal suggestion would be roll your dice for real. I think people get too tied up over logged rolls and all that .

anyway I think that's enough of this . Awesome first round keep up the good work.

Logos

Vertexx69

First Post
While I know my luck sucks and I'll almost always roll crap, but after the first 7 rolls in a row at 17+ I was a bit suspititious so just searched his name and whats the first thing I see? 10 rolls with the (best) 2 posted. What am I supposed to think? I get timed out almost every day, but all you do is hit the back button and copy the first link to a word file or something instead reclicking a dozen times.

renau1g

First Post
Thank you for the advice Vertexx, I'm not a terribly patient person so I click the button... obviously too many times, As you know from gaming with me 2 other games, both with Fenwick & Cole back in the FF game that fell through, they frequently get low rolls, hell I don't think Cole even managed to do anything in his adventuring career. I really apologize that it came across as that.

Logos7

First Post
sorryabout the lack of post,

my fault, I got confused who's go it was, needless to say i was quite annoyed with you guys not posting more, until i realized that you were all waiting for me

my bad

Logos

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases