Guinevere du Coudray

(( So its clear, the title itself is OOC, its not being posted IC. ))

*a messenger wearing the livery of the Dennoncourt Clan enters the Crossroad Tavern, and makes her way over to the boards. With some formality she tacks up the declaration that she was mandated to present to all those that can read its words. Once posted, she turns and makes her exit as quickly as she entered.*

*Upon the parchment, there are no identifiable marks save that of the Dennoncourt family crest, flanked by the Guinevere du Coudray seal. Both of which are prominently portrayed upon the parchment.*

*it reads*

To those of whom this message pertains,

I bring you news that there will be a slight restructure in the organization, though this is a temporary measure I assure you that there will a complete transfer of power once our founder has need that her delegation of power over to me has ran its course.

Upon which, I require that all members meet with me before continuing any operational objectives that you have been charged with. There will be updated logistical intelligence that needs to be relayed to all operatives.

This is required that we meet at as soon as I receive an affirmation upon this parchment that you are going to comply. The faster we accomplish this, the shorter time between operational hiatus.

I await all your replies.

U.

Bari

First Post
A cloaked four feet tall figure with bare, furry feet quickly makes his way in, heading in bee-line to the Faerun portal, when he stops, lofts a brow, and turns, reading the parchment. He mumbles something, and soon a response is tacked under the parchment.

I'm coming.
Dangren

And then, he continues his way off-world.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases