Wayfinder Expedition to the Demon Wastes

renau1g

First Post
OOC - I was having some major issues with IC yesterday. If I really wanted to cheat would I put my characters name in or would I just put it as test? I'll go back and update, however, when I went to go from the input to the next screen it was stuck and timed out, so I assumed it didn't go through. Apparantly it did so I'll adjust, but to call someone out for cheating is pretty serious, again as I said if I was trying to intentionally cheat I wouldn't put my character name in the field as it's not a common name and it's easy to track. I'm well aware of how IC tracks rolls.

Logos7

First Post
Reaper, Base, and Vigarr use varying methods to get over or around the oncoming hoard. Reaper runs to the left , base to the right, and vigarr jumps right through the middle. This leaves Zaeg in the middle of the pressing onslaught of spears!

Zaeg fights back heartily, Smashing a goblin upside the head, but not dropping or slowing the the spears at all.

Vigarr leaps in and starts cutting dropping the first goblin. The entire group seems confused but press forward.

Reaper and Base, You get around to the flanks of the phalnex but they seem intent on ignoring you (+2 to your next attacks)

THE PHALNAX ATTACKS.

Zeag, 5 damage, 3 damage as the white baboon strikes of the mass get past your lying monkey defence

Vigarr,6 damage, as a spear comes dangerously close to impaling your face.

Graf

Explorer
Reaper -- Elven Barbarian 1, AC18/14/14 HP 40/40 spot +5, Listen +7

Reaper lets out an ear splitting shriek and makes a charge toward the side, like the gurilla fighter that she is she keeps moving, misjudging the distance and missing her first strike.

Vertexx69

First Post
Base Shifter Monk1, AC25 HP29/28 spot +5, Listen +3

Base is a bit disappointed that he is being ignored, but presses his advantage. Flurry of blows: (1d20+2=3, 1d6+2=4, 1d20+2=8, 1d6+2=8) wheeling around he attempts to bash the goblin twice, but the fates refuse to smile on him as the sound of two deeply ressanant beats of his brand new shield shaped drum ring out into the night causing him to Perform (drum): (1d20+3=21) break out into a strangely enticing solo :) Deftly evading the inevitable AoO with a spin to continue bongoing away on the enraged goblin's protection. Because if he can't intimidate them with his roar, then he can annoy the hell out them with his frenetic percussion skills!

renau1g

First Post
Vigarr - 33/39hp - 17AC

Crying out in pain as the spear causes a deep wound on his face, Vigarr returns the attack with a stab of his own driving his blade deep into the goblin. Looking over at his companion Base, Vigarr laughs at the strangely enticing drum beats and adds his vocals to the mix, although he struggles to stay in time with the percussive beats of Base. "Smash their heads, break their bones, goblins ain't good for nothing, we gots to crush their bodies, crack their skulls, rip their little arms off." he chants

[sblock=rolls]Attack; Damage (1d20+7=19, 1d6+6=11)
Perform (Oral) (1d20=13)
[/sblock]

serow

First Post
HP 8/16, AC 21

Zaeg is in a slight dilemma. Should he try to cast a spell that will raise his defense? Or should he use his magics to cause one of them goblins to burn? What a headache for him, especially when it seems that he is the biggest target the goblins are aiming at! This one second seems like an eternity as he weighs his options. However, seeing that his companions are all in proper striking position, Zaeg decides for option c: to stand his ground, to give his companions more time to strike the goblins while they try to strike at him.

[sblock=OOC]Total defense: +4 to AC[/sblock]

Logos7

First Post
Sorry for the off posting real life got in the way (damn you RL) am back now.

The goblins drop spears as the vigarr attacks, skewering and killing one outright.

Drawing daggers the once orderly mass, seperates heading at every person with unbridaled fury

To hit everyone: 18 for 1 damage agaisnt vigarr, 15 against vigarr, natural 20 against base does not comform for 1 damage (Discarded anything below the lowest ac )

The Goblins strike out with their tiny blades, quickly surounding everyone shifting and squizing against everyone attempting to hamstring and cut as they go.

(everyone please take an Attack of Oppurtunity and your regular actions)

renau1g

First Post
Vigarr - 32/39hp - 17AC

Looking down at the minor puncture that the goblin's spear thrust caused him, Vigarr laughs as he's surrounded by the enemy and loving every minute of this battle. As one goblin attempts to stab him in the back, Vigarr spins around and drives his short sword into the its torso, stopping the goblin before he can strike. He then turns his attention to the goblin who managed to injure him and with a mighty two-handed stab, punctures the creatures neck and kicks it down as it falls helplessly grabbing its throat.

[sblock=Rolls]
AoO; Damage; Attack; Damage (1d20+7=21, 1d6+6=10, 1d20+7=21, 1d6+6=12)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases