Wayfinder Expedition to the Demon Wastes

Vertexx69

First Post
Base Shifter Monk1, AC25 HP28/28 spot +5, Listen +3

The tiny, yet sharp pain brings the Young shifter out of his shield-bongo revelry, as he lashes out with a viscious jumping, spin kick that slides over the top of the goblin's shield and shatters it's nose. AoO: (1d20+4=24, 1d6+2=7) Critical Confirm: (1d20+4=13, 1d6+2=6) Then taking a step if nessassary to maintain a flank on any goblin he unleashes another series of rapid punches FoB: (1d20+2=4, 1d6+2=4, 1d20+2=15, 1d6+2=8) but in all the confusion, is unsure if he hit anything. "...argh! you pesky little bugs, I'll crush your pathetic tiny skull's and eat out your brains, if I don't have to scoop too much of them out of the dirty gravel beach, and why are you living on a beach covered in little rocks anyways, I mean is it that you like not being able to even breath without the crunching sound of itty-bitty stones clattering over eachother, and what's up with all the demon worshiping and blood sacrifices and who want to live in this hell hole anyways and..."

Logos7

First Post
The Goblin's make a few more half hearted jabs before breaking up and running away. Rummaging over the dead bodies you find aside from the spears and the shields, the gobbo's have little to their name.

Pressing forward you find the main camp, a rundown set of tents looks to have been all these goblins had, except for a small ark, that Wulfgar is leaning over right now. The Corpse of a Giant of some kind lays dead near his feet, the ark obviously suited to being picked up by the giant for transportation rather than the more traditional teams of 2 or 4 men.

Wulfgar waves you over, as the rest of your sailors slowly disperse into the area looking for loot. The Heavy and intricate ark is covered in some sort of lettering , presumably goblin. By the time most of the teams are in, and the causalities figured out (2 men badly injured from a different longboat), you've all had a chance to look over the chest, and the trap that lays upon it. Wulfgar laughs at those who attempt to open it, kidding, Wait for the mage,.. Probably nothing of value inside anyway.

[spoilers ahead]

If you attempt to open the ark...
take 3 electrical damage
If you attempt to hack appart the ark ...
Take 3 electrical damage, and you watch in amazement as the ark repairs itself
If you read gobbo...
Speak Foe and Meet your Doom, Speak Friend and behold the God

ps how do you do the little button spoilers eh?

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
Reaper -- Elven Barbarian 1, AC18/14/14 HP 40/40 spot +5, Listen +7

[sblock=OOC]I, uh, cunningly locked myself out of my enworld account. Back now.[/sblock]

Logos said:
ps how do you do the little button spoilers eh?
[sblock=Spoiler Blocks]
Kinda a pain. I suggest using texter to semi-automate it. So whenever I type sb and hit tab it outputs the code and I just click around and fill in.

the code is [ sblock=title]main block text [ /sblock] WITHOUT the spaces between the first bracket and the sblock.

It's the same system as urls.
If you want to see how it's done you can also hit the quote button, it'll show you the full code the person used on that text.[/sblock]

Reaper takes a few halfhearted swings at the goblins as they depart.

The savage elf squats indolently near the ark watching with vague interest. She doesn't read anything but the strange box looks interesting. She remembers being able to write, in the past.
Idly she picks up a stick and begins to scratch in the ground, forming odd characters that aren't elvin. Her hand moves as if by rote, her mind not processing what it is she's writing.

renau1g

First Post
Vigarr will give one of the goblin bodies a kick as he walks over, stabbing a few of them just to make sure. He picks up on of the spears on the way, but seeing the extremely poor craftsmanship throws it down in disgust.

Vigarr looks helplessly at the ark, he can't read common, let alone this foreign language. He'll wait somewhat impatiently with Reaper, watching absentmindedly as she doodles in the dirt, although to him it looks like she's writing correctly.

serow

First Post
Zaeg, bloodied but in very high spirits how long has it been since I've got the blood moving, felt this alive!, moves over to the strange looking box, and takes a look at the writing on it.

Logos7

First Post
The Weather mage flies in....

he looks at the box and says "Wait for the trapsmith, I'm going to take care of the fleeing goblins"

The mage looks to the sky pointing a finger, when suddenly he is struck by lightening...

and it doesn't go anywhere, the steady beam of lighting from the sky to his finger is quickly joined by others until the wind mage looks like a lightning marionette. Then the lines slowly form a ball about as big as one of the longboats, until suddenly the mage says "Hunter-Seeker Protocal 101a, Goblins" and the ball explodes out into a thousand lightening bolts and the faroff cry of dying goblins can be heard as snakes of lightning mericlessly hunt them down and electrocute them to death, before swallowing the bodies and taking them back up into the heavens.

Logos7

First Post
The Thief rolls in with a heavy bowlegged gait, and looks at the box before softly saying

Vigarri

and the box opens revealing a hunched goblinoid with wings and tentacles.

made out of gold.

about as big as the real thing (A goblin )

Laughing it up, the trapsmith yells and two sailors appear "Take it to the command vessel "

everyone takes the instance to set up a base camp here, and the night passes by quitely.

The next day you are on the seas, and make it dock at bloodcrescent, the place where your sposed to be resupplying.

Only thing is no people and no supplies can be found, Wulfgar cursing, calls for a meeting of the officers junior and senior in the town pub. Also empty, the sailors are to keep watch on the vessels.

You have an hour in an empty town, that ought to be bussling. Wood and Shingle construction premiate throughout the town, however there are no signs of violence. Quickly looking in some random shops, you see everything seems to have been left instantly. The clothes shop clean and tidy except for a few bolts of cloth on the floor, as if the merchant was showing someone and then vanished. No immediate signs of the provisions can be secured before the meeting.

Logos

Graf

Explorer
Reaper hisses and mutters to herself. Uncharacteristically she sticks very close to the rest of the group muttering a single word to herself over and over.
[sblock=Elvin]
Mouring Mourning Mourning[/sblock]

She avoids buildings trying to stick to the middle of the road.

She only enters the tavern to meet Wulfgar when the rest of the group has entered and she realizes the only alternative is to remain on the street by herself. With great reluctance she slips through the doorway and squeezes herself into the middle of the group like a herd animal clustering with its brothers for comfort.

serow

First Post
Zaeg walks about, and seeing the empty buildings, feels a little tempted to scavenge them for usable items. But he does not act on that impulse yet, not wanting to arouse too much trouble here for now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases