Battlestar Galactica-Final Season (4) 4/18/08--The Ties That Bind

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
269294661_85179973d2.jpg
The Ties That Bind

Writer: Michael Taylor

Director: Michael Nankin

Kara Thrace seeks her own path in the search for Earth as the commander of a lone freighter. The Cylons face the threat of the newly sentient Centurions unleashed by Natalie, a copy of Number Six.

On the Galactica, a member of the crew learns a dark secret about a loved one.​

Cavil and Tory were great in this episode, such duplicity.

Though in Tory's case, she had to do it, there was really no way out with letting Cally live.

Volaran

First Post
Still thinking of what to make of this direction, but I do like it.

Here's to Nicki Clyne as well. Aside from the chief, she was the last of the deck crew from the mini-series to survive. 4 years of playing a character that became very endearing is nothing to shake a stick at. I certainly hope to see her in other projects in the future, and maybe a flashback or two on Galactica yet before the curtain closes.

Kobold Avenger said:
Cavil and Tory were great in this episode, such duplicity.

Though in Tory's case, she had to do it, there was really no way out with letting Cally live.

Oh, I dunno. They let Sharon live, and she was a Cylon. I can understand why Tory would want to keep it secret, but I don't get why Col. "Brass-Balls" Tigh didn't just go up to Adama and say, "Admiral, I think I'm a Cylon. You'd better put me into custody. Tyrol, Tory, and that basketball guy or whatever sport it is he plays, they're Cylons too. I'd really like to think that everything will be alright, but I consider you too good of a friend to risk hiding this for my own sake. Just, um, please don't space me."

Of course, where's the drama in that?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases