D&D 4E New 4E attack icon smilies

Wormwood

Adventurer
Exen Trik said:
I vote for these, it works well in most of the backgrounds. Needs to be a little cleaned up though, especially the area one. Look less good against black though...
Honestly, it never even occured to me that anyone prefers the Black background to the Light, Stealth or even PHB themes.

*shrug*

Dalamar

Adventurer
Wormwood said:
Honestly, it never even occured to me that anyone prefers the Black background to the Light, Stealth or even PHB themes.

*shrug*
I've been using the black background for so long that the others look out of place. They're just not Enworld for me.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Wormwood said:

*shrug*
On my LCD, I rather see bright letters on dark background - a bright background sears my retinas, especially during the evening/night, when I don't have all lights on. For that reason, I'm using a Firefox extension to get a Google with dark background.

Cheers, LT.

Lord Tirian said:
On my LCD, I rather see bright letters on dark background - a bright background sears my retinas, especially during the evening/night, when I don't have all lights on. For that reason, I'm using a Firefox extension to get a Google with dark background.

Cheers, LT.
Same here, light text on a dark background doesn't hurt my eyes, but light backgrounds with dark text does.

BTW, what is the name of that Extension?

Dalamar said:
I've been using the black background for so long that the others look out of place. They're just not Enworld for me.
Seconded. I don't know it any other way.

Oh my concept-I-don't-believe-in, will ENWorld 2 change this?!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
BarkingDeathSquirrel said:
Same here, light text on a dark background doesn't hurt my eyes, but light backgrounds with dark text does.

BTW, what is the name of that Extension?
Stylish. As many extensions, it is in its pre-1.0 version and has some kinks (especially if you want to use custom styles for more complex pages) - but for a darker google, it's enough!

Cheers, LT.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Any way to make the dice icons with some other color, or with a border around the edges to delineate them? They just become floating black dots when in stealth mode.

Remove ads