Two Kingdoms [Group 1]

Jemal

Adventurer
"We'll deal with the prisoner debate if and when it comes up, for now lets focus on getting the job done. We are 'professionals', after all." Jayce threw a cocky grin at the others as they set about preparing for their ambush, though inwardly he fervently hoped that there would be no 'prisoners' left to deal with. Maybe having Kurgan along would actually prove useful in that regard, he chuckled to himself.

"Allright, from what you've told me 'bout yer spell, I'd say you shoot it at the front.. that'll keep them from continuing on, and then we can deal with the guys in the rear. So everybody ready?"

[sblock=OOC]: By my calculations, the confusion should catch 2 full wagons, meaning 6 guards and 4 horses.

Also, this guy seems to be on a bit of a power trip, feel free to ignore his 'suggestions', you're the one who knows the spell, after all. :)
[/sblock]

serow

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So Lavitz is in the gorge now? OK. Anyway initiative is 6.
And spells prepared: Entangle, Longstrider (cast on himself, lasts 3 hours)[/sblock]Lavitz waits in the gorge, keeping his flapping at the bare minimum to maintain hover, trying to minimise the chances of the troops hearing it. He waits about 35 feet below the "ground" height of the road, waiting for the signal to unleash mayhem upon his enemies. He pats Death and Justice, hanging on his belt, uttering a silent chant to himself. It will begin soon...

Albedo

First Post
Kurgen will be going into combat with 4 buffs on, Bull Str and Shield of Faith (1 min/level), and magic vestimentx2 (armor and shield, 1 hour/level). AC is now 29.

Initiative=4

A Nat one. Thats a great way to start lol.

Caros

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Heh, while I'd love to include some fluff here, my mind has gone blank.

You guys have a surprise round. You can take a single standard action. Lavitz is flying just under the edge of the gorge, the rest of you are hanging around 5 feet behind the tree line (15 feet from the road.) The ditch counts as difficult ground, making it 20 feet worth of movement.

Initiative is:

Vicente
Guards with a 17
Jemal
Serow
Albedo

Next update will be monday or whenever you guys have posted. Vicente, you can post either twice, or just edit your regular initiative action into your surprise round post.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Blah.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 115

kinem

Adventurer
Vicente, concealed in the woods and with his protective spells already cast, waits until the train of wagons is in position, putting the party near the midpoint.

He casts confusion (DC 24), centered on the first two wagons so that all of the guards there (especially) and horses are within range. His companions in the woods know that this is their signal to begin the assault, and that the guards on the first two wagons will hopefully fight amongst themselves.

[sblock=Caros]For consistency, you should probably call me by my handle (kinem) not Vicente ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jayce, Round 1. AC: 21 HP: 106

Jayce waits until an opportune moment to strike, watching the effects of Vicente's spell.
[sblock=ooc]
I'd like to refocus (giving up my surprise action to go first in the normal initiative order.)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

serow

First Post
Lavitz flaps his wings a bit, giving himself a boost upwards. He then gathers magical energy and then focuses it in the middle of the entourage. Roots spring up from the ground and try to catch on to everything within its radius.

[sblock=OOC]Cast Entangle. Trying to catch everyone except the last few nearest to Jayce and gang, so we can lessen the odds of all the nearer ones ganging up on us[/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Kurgan will also wait, using the extra few seconds to whisper a quick prayer for a succesful slaughter of humans as he studies his enemies.

[sblock=OOC] Kurgan readys an action to charge foreward next to the first human warrior he sees take an action (armed man that carries himself with a reasonable amount of skill, I.E. not one of the guys driving the wagons). [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads