D&D 4E 4E Retro Character Sheet Version 2

PeelSeel2

Explorer
I just made another 4e retro style character sheet. This one is all on one sheet. Enjoy!

I used Soutane and Soutane Bold for fonts if the fonts are wonky for you. You can download them for free here:

http://www.fontyukle.com/listele.php?sayfa=59&harf=S

Edit:
Got done with a form fillable version that calculates stats and bonuses, skills, bloodied, and HP per surge.

http://www.cncplayer.net/download/4ECharacterRecordSheetv2.0Fillable.pdf

FYI. Another user on this forum told me that Foxit PDF reader will actually save a form fillable PDF, so you can save your character when it is done.

Attachments

• 4ECharacterRecordSheetv2.0.pdf
    29.5 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
Cool sheet! I love the simplicity and the retro look. I have a few comments though.

• No space for hp gained per healing surge

• Powers & feats listed together is 3.x thinking. Powers are active, feats (and class abilities like sneak attack, which also don't have a space on the sheet) are passive. The feats will clutter up your list of options in combat.

• Similarly, listing weapons separately from powers is 3.x thinking. Your basic weapon attack is pretty much just a weak at will power. You can list the actual weapons and items in the normal equipment space; the armor stats will be factored into AC, and weapon stats into the attack options in the powers space.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
Jeph said:
Cool sheet! I love the simplicity and the retro look. I have a few comments though.

• No space for hp gained per healing surge

It's on the sheet Under Hp per Healing Surge.

Jeph said:
• Powers & feats listed together is 3.x thinking. Powers are active, feats (and class abilities like sneak attack, which also don't have a space on the sheet) are passive. The feats will clutter up your list of options in combat.

That will change when the rules are released. I actually want a separate paper for powers, kinda like the 4e preview characters have separate sheet.

Jeph said:
• Similarly, listing weapons separately from powers is 3.x thinking. Your basic weapon attack is pretty much just a weak at will power. You can list the actual weapons and items in the normal equipment space; the armor stats will be factored into AC, and weapon stats into the attack options in the powers space.

May consider that in the next revision. Space is a premiumand anything that brings it back is a help. I (most likely) will not redesign until 4e actually comes out. Unless of course some really cool stuff from the previews warrants another change.

Peter LaCara

Explorer
My only comment is that AC should be first. But yeah, that sheet is great. Takes me back to the days when I was 10, first learning the game with the Rules Cyclopedia.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases