Problems with Magi

I should have said something a while ago but one magi will not listen when he is told someone is working on the description....I would like to have Magi Gabriel told that when someone is working on fixing something to stop pming people and harassing then to fix it like he did with me when I created my dragonborn and left out the fact about him being concealed. A patron pointed that put and I went to fix it and when Gabriel pm'ed me telling me to fix it..I told him I was, but he still harassed me about it. Somwe magi have the power go to their heads.

Towey

First Post
Now this is just my opinion, but it would have probably been better for you to email this complaint to the Magi rather than post it up. They have an email address that sends it to all of them that they want you to use in cases like this so all of them find out the problem and investigate on it. Also along this lines it keeps the problem from the view of your fellow normal people to judge and saves you some face in case you come out as being horribly shot down.

I personally do not know the email, as I've never needed it, but I know there are plenty of threads that have it in there and there should be somewhere along the top links. (Beginner's Info and the like)

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Towey said:
I personally do not know the email, as I've never needed it, but I know there are plenty of threads that have it in there and there should be somewhere along the top links. (Beginner's Info and the like)

The Magi can be contacted at ISRPMAGI [at] Gmail [dot] com.

Please beware that Magi Gabriel and Magi Siani are the ISRP Leads.

Edit - Meaning address your email to Siani. Reading that now I didn't properly get across what I meant.

Last edited:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Magi_Apolline said:

Please beware that Magi Gabriel and Magi Siani are the ISRP Leads.

Which doesn't mean they aren't capable of telling each other when they screwed up. ;)

One thing that should be noted is if you have a description problem for a room, you should LEAVE THE ROOM until it's fixed. Staying "while you're fixing it" means you are not only in violation of the setting but you're doing it with full knowledge. Make a really quick RP excuse (your char sees something outside, it needs to use the privy, or blame it on a bootezu) but leave.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Magi_Trelian said:
Which doesn't mean they aren't capable of telling each other when they screwed up. ;)

One thing that should be noted is if you have a description problem for a room, you should LEAVE THE ROOM until it's fixed. Staying "while you're fixing it" means you are not only in violation of the setting but you're doing it with full knowledge. Make a really quick RP excuse (your char sees something outside, it needs to use the privy, or blame it on a bootezu) but leave.

I was being too vague. My apologies. ;)

Remove ads