Dragonborn Warlord (Inspiring) Premade

deathdonut

First Post
I have remade my prior Dragonborn Warlord premade character Shakrath in light of the new rules. This version is an inspirational type. For my own ease, I used an Excel format, so I appologize to everyone who lacks an appropriate reader. If I have time, I'll rewrite it into something more board-friendly.

Feel free to critique, use or adjust anything.

Attachments

• Warlord - Dragonborn v2.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 161

deathdonut

First Post
Stalker0 said:
The initiative for the character is wrong. It should be +2 (0 for dex and 2 for warlord ability).

I was hesitant to include the +2 for consistency sake since all other abilities are either explicitly stated or "already included". Since the bonus is an aura, I figured the clearest method would be to let the player add it in.

In retrospect, I probably should have included it for the Warlord and specified the aura to only affect allies.

parcival42

First Post
Shaq is back!

deathdonut said:
I have remade my prior Dragonborn Warlord premade character Shakrath in light of the new rules. This version is an inspirational type. For my own ease, I used an Excel format, so I appologize to everyone who lacks an appropriate reader. If I have time, I'll rewrite it into something more board-friendly.

Feel free to critique, use or adjust anything.
;)

Shaquille O'Neal...

Ugh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases