Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan slowly creeps back to the others with Capizzio. He whispers, "There are two Hobgoblins with giant weasels. It looks like they may be forcing some Dwarves to dig for some reason. I think a Web will immobilize them, but we won't be able to use fire without injuring the dwarves. We'll have to fight them while they are caught inside. Sound good?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio nods yes, his tassle of typically unkemp hair turning into even more disaray then what was thought possible.

Leif

Adventurer
You hear a harsh, gutteral voice from inside the tunnel say, "Asstooth, is that you? Quit jacking around out there and talking to yourself, and bring us a sandwich!"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks very concerned about the voice. Not only is he worried about being discovered, he is also concerned about what was said. Fealing that he must act now, he motions for the others to follow him as he creeps back over to the tunnel. When he gets there, he casts his Web spell inside the tunnel.

OOC: I'm don't think we have the whole tunnel on the map so I'm not sure where to place the spell.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You're not going to be able to see the entire tunnel from your vantage point, anyway, but you'll see the two hobgoblins and then also see that the passage continues past them to the place, presumably, where the Dwarvish work-songs are coming from. The tunnel exteds about 25 feet straight back to the east (I think) and then bends to the left (north?). You can easily Web the two hobgoblins (subject to their saving throws of course, that I'll have to roll later), but doing so will cut the rest of the passageway off from you for as long as the spell is in effect. .....Unless, that is, you have some other technique in mind. :hmm:

PRE-EMTPIVE FORK, New Thread is Here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/249118-whirtlestaffs-wizards-academy-revisited-ic-2-a.html

Last edited:

Remove ads