Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mowgli said:
"Capizzio, no wonder you struggle so in class! It's about the same - time wise - to get there by horse or by barge. The trip back is faster by barge. Either way, I agree with you. We should take care of our business, then go about the business of helping out or sight seeing!"

A far away look glazzes Capizzio's eyes and you can hear gears grinding and grease burning:

" you carry the square of R and divied by beta during the alingment of the moon to mars, then use the teztrorsky algorythum to ascertain theta and divide by the root of mandrake..."

renau1g

First Post
Xavier looks at Capizzio and lets a light laugh escape from his mouth before once again returning his attention to the bard. It's not often that he gets to experience this and Xavier doesn't plan to let himself be distracted with their good natured competiveness.

"My dear Elwynn, can you play something light-hearted. I hope it will help cheer up my friend over here." Xavier calls out to the bard.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The Elf smiles and takes the round on the house with pleasure. She digs out a silver coin and tosses with expert grace and skill into whatever vessel the Bard is using to collect gratuities. "Yes, please play us something we can dance to. I must remind my companion that we are not here for study, but to relax." She takes Cappizzio by the hand and drags him to his feet for a dance.

OOC: Coin Toss (1d20+5=23)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" and then takes the third elementry differential equation to the epic sine to , OOF!" and the next thing he knows is that he is standing in a starting dance pose with the beautiful and spoiled Tylara...

"uh, as I am sure you know, I am not good at this. I hope you cast mage armor to protect your feet when i stumble onto them."

His hands get sweaty and beads of sweat start to form on his brow....

perform : dance

no bonuses here! (1d20=14)

the former street urchin must have seen this danbce at a commen festival as he actually might do a decent job ... this time. he does however , seem to enjoy himself at the moment.

Leif

Adventurer
Elwynn the Bard

Elwynn scrambles for the silver coin tossed to him by Tylara, and, using his gymnastic dance moves, he doesn't even miss a note. He begins an intricate improvisational piece in which he just at first seems to be totally showing off, but then you notice that the lyrics that he is singing are an invitation to request any song that the audience desires.

Boris Stenker just shakes his head and sighs, "That Elwynn! There's no doubting his talent, that's for sure, but I just can't seem to get through to the boy that no one likes a showoff!"

Elwynn, when he finishes that number, chooses a slower, romantic tune about butterflies and kisses. He gives Capizzio a knowing look and seems to be suggesting that Capizzio go for a kiss from the Elvish Ice Princess Tylara.

rossrebailey

First Post
bemused Max

"Despite Tylara's assertion, I am never anywhere but that I am studying. I am getting a very interesting lesson in human behavior right here!", smiles Max. Max has taken a place near the bar and requests an ale with deference to the proprietor.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

Manny settles into place on the floor (leaning back against Kási's furry side), sips his shot glass of ale, and enjoys the show for a bit.

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker draws a mug of very good ale for Max. "You like that, lad? That's from the latest batch that just finished aging yesterday. Many people drink their ale as soon as it is brewed, but I find that giving it a few days to mature brings out a more hearty, nutty flavor." Max finds nothing about which to complain, unless he just wants to be difficult. ;)

Capizzio and Tylara continue to cavort and sway to the excellent music. Capizzio even stops blushing after awhile.

OOC: So do you want to look around the village, or talk to someone else in Pembrose (You feel reasonably certain that you can find someone else of more than passing interest with which to converse), or is it time to advance to the next morning and your continued journey to Twain?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases