LOST (24 Apr 08 episode)

Richards

Legend
I'm somewhat surprised not to have seen a thread on this yet. I hope I'm not the only one still watching, or that those of you still interested in the series didn't miss the fact that the new episodes started up again yesterday.

In any case, I really liked this episode. LOTS of action, some surprising twists, and we even got some questions answered (like, why Sayid is working for Ben after getting off the island, as we saw in an earlier episode this season). And Hurley has some great character moments, too. It was nice to see him taking such a strong role in taking care of Aaron. (And it makes sense, too, since he's stepping in to do what his buddy Charlie can no longer do.) It was also nice to see Sawyer show such devotion to Hurley, too, at the end.

I don't know about anybody else, but I certainly enjoyed the episode.

Johnathan

EricNoah

Adventurer
I thought it was a good one too. I was disturbed to find myself feeling a twinge of sympathy for Ben. He's much easier to totally hate than merely mostly hate. Interesting to see how Ben and Sayid will end up working together in 2005...

Asmo

First Post
EricNoah said:
I thought it was a good one too. I was disturbed to find myself feeling a twinge of sympathy for Ben. He's much easier to totally hate than merely mostly hate. Interesting to see how Ben and Sayid will end up working together in 2005...

Well, we know that Sayid shoots Mr Avellino dead on the golf course -it could be late 2005,hard to tell.

And yes, this episode was really, really good.

Asmo

dravot

First Post
Thanks for starting the thread. I just watched it 10 minutes ago.

Wow! Overall, great stuff.

How did Ben summon the smoke monster?

Felon

First Post
He started a fire maybe? He was covered in a lot of soot....

Whatever the case, Smokey sure did kick some butt this go 'round. Go Smokey!

Too bad about Alex and Rousseau.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Yeah, I wasn't expecting Alex to go out like that. They're shedding characters pretty fast now. It must be in preparation for the climax. The fewer protagonists to focus on, the more compact the action will be.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases