Adventure ideas

Towey

First Post
Mystearia said:
Ah-ha i knew i sat on something!
Um well in all actuality i've not seen in a game a spell used beyond 4th level unless a monster was useing it, but in my game if the players dont mind then i want to use mutation thingies from the d20 future book, of course there are drawbacks, and if anyone needs a list of mutations and how they work let me know and i'll stick a list of them and drawbacks in this thread, and most mutations can fit into the settings fairly easily such as haveing four arms cause some monsters have up to eight i think

Trust me, regarding combat you start having to deal with low Epic level stuff at 16th level as a wizard, and your party will hate you. Shape Change alone is that powerful not to mention you have other favorites like Wish, and Weird.

The D20 system was built on a modular idea. It all uses the same set of rules over all, but not all of the pegs match their holes.

I'd advise to copy it down into a word pad file or something, then hand the list out on a case by case basis because the Mutation/Drawback lists are fairly long when added together and not everyone wants to scroll through it when they look through a page. On another note, check out D20 Apocalypse for some more 'Fantastical' mutations and their draw backs. Book might even give you a few ideas while you flip through it.

Mystearia

First Post
Okies dokies folk, i have a good portion of my adventure "The Red Drift" finished mostly the Red Mars region of the area, now i know that not many people have applied to take part in this adventure but currently i'm looking for only about 3-4 players that are willing to make or reuse characters for this thing, oh and if you do remake a character or reuse one, no paladins or clerics cause there are no gods inside the Red Drift.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases